K-Drama
On Eye Contact • May 24, 2025
Title Eye Contact
I’m loving this series
4 0
Replying to ChasingXiaoGe • May 24, 2025
Title I Promise I Will Come Back
It's a northern dialect, not the standard Thai
Ok, understood.
0 0
Replying to Chayen • May 24, 2025
Title Eye Contact
I can't be the only one who thinks that New, the actor that plays Sun looks like Lee Long Shi
Btw ‘Long Shi’ is his name. ‘Lee’ is his surname.
0 0
Replying to Chayen • May 24, 2025
Title Eye Contact
I can't be the only one who thinks that New, the actor that plays Sun looks like Lee Long Shi
😂
0 0
On I Promise I Will Come Back • May 20, 2025
Title I Promise I Will Come Back
Why the guy Tontae/TK in the series, his thai sound so unnatural?
1 2
Replying to Chayen • May 19, 2025
Title Eye Contact
do you mean maxtul?
isok, i also saw maxtul in him
2 1
Replying to chxbinz • May 18, 2025
Title Eye Contact
I cant be the only one who thinks that New, the actor that plays Sun looks like Max...
do you mean maxtul?
2 3
On Eye Contact • May 18, 2025
Title Eye Contact Spoiler
i like New character in this series, plus the smirk when Nu trying to escape from the library (that makes me continue watching)
1 0
On I Love ‘A Lot Of’ You • May 18, 2025
Title I Love ‘A Lot Of’ You
Gemini's song is everywhere
3 0
On Eye Contact • May 18, 2025
Title Eye Contact
so Nu himself also very rich...
2 0
Replying to chxbinz • May 18, 2025
Title Eye Contact
I cant be the only one who thinks that New, the actor that plays Sun looks like Max...
I can't be the only one who thinks that New, the actor that plays Sun looks like Lee Long Shi
4 4
Replying to Knock Out • May 18, 2025
Title Knock Out
Replying to deleted comment
my bad... I keep thinking they 3 are family
2 0
Replying to Knock Out • May 18, 2025
Title Knock Out
Replying to deleted comment
i dont like thun's mother too, but she don't have much screen time than win's dad so the dad is more annoying...
1 0
Replying to Knock Out • May 17, 2025
Title Knock Out Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
yea, win's dad too... accepting deals without consideration and consent of others.
4 4
On Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut • May 9, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut
sonic in this series lowkey look like boom from gmmtv
5 1
Replying to Chayen • May 7, 2025
Title Until the Sun Meets the Star Spoiler
😡
plus if she knew the techit case later on... their r/s might corrupt more even.
2 0
Replying to AMY • May 6, 2025
Title Until the Sun Meets the Star
I feel soon Napdao and Kim will break up... and the reason is Kim's ex ..🙂🙂
😡
1 5
On Leap Day • Apr 30, 2025
Title Leap Day
whose that guy wearing in black spying on dream and ozone?
1 3
On Break Up Service • Apr 25, 2025
Title Break Up Service
Pat frm msp finally won’t be alone in this universe 😀
1 0
On Until the Sun Meets the Star • Apr 23, 2025
Title Until the Sun Meets the Star Spoiler
oh wat, I tot Pattawee shifts his interest from Napdao to Namfah
2 4
