News
On My Little Princess • Apr 14, 2024
Title My Little Princess
Omg I watched this like 5-6 years ago probably and I vaguely remembered it but it stuck with me I forgot what it was called I could only find it by the description of it. I re-watched it right now and honestly I love it has humor it’s wholesome. It had a lot of secondhand embarrassing moments. I had to pause, but I love the drama because of those second hand embarrassing moments. And in some parts the tension was everything like those little moments that the tension was like super high OMG I DIED😻😻🤞
2 0
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Jan 22, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
I loved it so much this has to be one of my top favorites and even though I always say that I’m not lying this time. This whole drama had me on a roller coaster. One scene I would be dying of laughter the next I would be balling my eyes out. The drama has an amazing OST too I loved every second of the songs really added to that emotion I felt 10/10 drama. I LOVED IT SO MUCH
4 0
Replying to NaomiBeck • Jan 1, 2024
Article Viewership of "Welcome to Samdalri" Rises on New Year's Eve
It gets better... Hang in there.
no fr ik it’s ongoing but it’s my favorite drama rn idk it’s just so good
12 1
Replying to Anna • Jan 6, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
Mar 10 2023
right me too it said the same thing I'll be on the look out tho🤩
0 0
On The Glory Part 2 • Jan 6, 2023
Title The Glory Part 2
I will binge watch it I dont Care if I have to take exams school nada nothing I WILL WATCH IT
9 0