K-Drama
Replying to Soju • Jul 17, 2025
Title Mae Ka Khanom Wan
Please spoiler hide your comment or the YouTube account might get deleted for copyright :(
Is it down?? I can't use the link anymore 🥺
0 1
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Jul 17, 2025
Title Mae Ka Khanom Wan
Eng: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcZvp_YcYWoOYUrQO6ASS2VeoyfnMYYrDhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6FlTuR9oU5D-Na6a3UA0Z_2ebrkkXhNZ
Hiii it's not there anymore could U please re-send it!!?
0 0
Replying to Queen Love • Jul 17, 2025
Title Fighting Girl
Hello there. It is in the Youkou spanish channel subbed in spanish german portuguese french and thai. There is…
Did U find it with eng subs?? 🥺
0 2
Replying to monstersnroses • Nov 29, 2024
Title Flame Bride
For some reason when FL cries really hard, i see a strong resemblance to jabba the hut.
STOP CUZ UR SO REAL FOR THAT! 😭
2 0
On This Is Not What I Expected • Jun 5, 2024
Title This Is Not What I Expected
when I say this is the BEST MOVIE I have yet seen, I Kidd u not!!!
6 0
On Dora Ng • Jun 5, 2024
Person Dora Ng
homeboy made it out there!
0 0
On Lan Bai Se • Jun 5, 2024
Person Lan Bai Se
love her works!! immaculate writing skills!!
1 0
On The Magic of Gold • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Magic of Gold
will this ever upload??
1 0
Replying to Bhanu • Jan 25, 2024
Title Gokusen
where i can watch it in good quality ?
an app called *hitv hd* it's free to watch on it! all season + the movie!
1 0
Replying to dbd • Jan 25, 2024
Title Gokusen
same but for some reason they think we wouldnt like shows from the early 00s or 10s and its annoying bc thats…
an app called *hitv hd* it's free to watch on it! all season + the movie!
0 0
Replying to Amber17 • Jan 25, 2024
Title Gokusen
Where to watch?
an app called *hitv hd* it's free to watch on it! all season + the movie!
0 0
Replying to Jordan LeClair • Jan 25, 2024
Title Gokusen
Where can I watch all 3 of the seasons and the movie with eng subs?
DK if U still need it but an app called *hitv hd* it's free to watch on it! all season + the movie!
0 0
Replying to Jean • Jan 25, 2024
Title Gokusen
where can i watch this hd
an app called *hitv hd* it's free to watch on it! all season + the movie!
0 0
Replying to Leo • Sep 7, 2023
Title The Prince Who Turns into a Frog
Yo can u tell me the Chinese version name
Thanks a lot, I'll make sure to give em a try !
0 0
Replying to Leo • Aug 29, 2023
Title The Prince Who Turns into a Frog
Yo can u tell me the Chinese version name
thanks a lot but may I ask what so bad bout the Thai version?
0 2
Replying to Mochi • Aug 28, 2023
Title Wiwa Wah Woon
How does this end?? Happy for main couple?
yo where are you watching the show and which version?? I can't seem to find the Ubathteehet (1998) version in English sub. please let me know thx
0 0
Replying to KitsuneMoon • Jul 1, 2023
Title Coffee Prince Thai
Only just heard about this remake! Does anyone know where to find it English Subbed?I would buy the DVD if it…
yo any news with the eng sub?
2 0
Replying to SaraXD • Feb 2, 2023
Article Throwback Gender Bender Drama: One Well Raised Daughter 2013
I remember when I watched this tilllll when she becomes a girl and come back for revenge. but then i stopped before…
Yo what ep does she come back as a girl??
0 0
Replying to AnjanieGhisai • Feb 2, 2023
Article Throwback Gender Bender Drama: One Well Raised Daughter 2013
I'm at episode 33
it will take some time to watch this. It's very long...
Yo I know it's been time but what ep does her gender gets revealed?? Thx
0 0
Replying to Park Jae Hyun • Jan 2, 2023
Title Dear My Name
You know I love a good tomboy. And a girl who people think is a guy? Sign me up. Wish there were more dramas like…
Yo if u know any let me know!! 😊
1 0
