K-Drama
R4m3nch4t • Apr 24, 2026
Game ? The Ultimate Drama Challenge: Guess the Scene! ?
I CALL FOR REFUND I CLICKED THE WRONG ONE AHHHHHHBFJDBSGFJSHSIS
3 0
StacyO • Apr 24, 2026
Game Guess the Romance K-Drama/Movie Based on the Pictured Trope/Cliché #5
I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO SAVE QUIZZES...
1 1
angel • Apr 24, 2026
Game What should you watch next based on your mood?
COULD SOMEONE PLZ HELP N TELL ME HOW TO GET THE Slice of Life, Healing DRAMA I'VE TRIED LITERALLY EVERY COMBO 😭
1 2
angel • Apr 24, 2026
Game What should you watch next based on your mood?
HELP I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I LIKE N AM FEELING ATP 😭
1 0
Blueminn • Apr 24, 2026
Game GUESS THE KPOP ERA
I watched KPOP for this very moment lmfao
3 0
On My Husband Got a Family • Apr 20, 2026
Title My Husband Got a Family
IF SOMEONE WANTS TO WATCH IT ENG SUB, LMK I'LL SEND YA THE LINK! 😉
0 1
Replying to Prompto • Apr 17, 2026
Article Park Bo Gum, Wang An Yu, Sun Qian, Liu Shi Shi set Weibo abuzz with funky pics
Yes it’s called doing their jobs based on their contracts but it was the right call from the company with all…
huh call from the company?? sry just a bit confused...😅
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Feb 6, 2026
Title Nang Sao 18 Mongkut
Where to watch with English subtitles?
np nw
0 0
Replying to Yuanwei • Feb 5, 2026
List MDL Discord Watch Party: Royalty, Crowns & Court Intrigue
Hello! You can join anytime and you can check the events for the streams and if they suit you. ☺️
THANK U! 🤍
0 0
Yuanwei • Feb 5, 2026
List MDL Discord Watch Party: Royalty, Crowns & Court Intrigue
when R U guys planning to stream the drama, could I join the server rn?!
0 2
Replying to Burcu • Feb 4, 2026
Title Nang Sao 18 Mongkut
Where to watch with English subtitles?
oh mb I just saw Ur reply I'm so sry! but I found it on YouTube- if u still want the link I can share it with U!
0 2
Replying to Queen Love • Feb 4, 2026
Title Fighting Girl
Hello there. It is in the Youkou spanish channel subbed in spanish german portuguese french and thai. There is…
HELP- I JUST SAW THIS 😭 I'M GUESSING IT WASN'T GUD ENOUGH THAT YOU'D WANT TO RMBR IT LOL
0 0
Replying to AAAAAHHHHHH • Jul 23, 2025
Person Jung Joon Young
why does expressing "regret" shorten your sentence that much thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard
SERIOUSLY LIKE HOW DOSE A WOMEN KILLING SOMEONE WHILST TRYNA PROTECT HERSELF GETS MORE CHARGED THEN SOMEONE WHO OPENLY SA, FILMS AND DRUGS THEM?!!!
8 0
Replying to DevilAngelique • Jul 22, 2025
Person Li Shi Yao
Found another collaboration between her and Shi Xuejing, this time is it a remake of the Emperor and girl swapping…
no they didn't swap sould BRV! they just scheme against each other but end up falling in luv...a comedy, Acton and Romance definitely worth watching once!
1 0
Replying to DramaChef • Jul 22, 2025
Title Blossoming Affection
This might help identifying casts & finding dramas, Links to Vertical Drama Actresses & ActorsActresses - https://kisskh.at/list/1gnQRGn4Actors…
thank you!
1 0
Blkittykat • Jul 17, 2025
Game Guess the K - Pop group from the meme
AHHHH JYP OPPA!! 😩 THAT'S THE ONLY REWARD IM'A ACCEPT FRFR! (THE EMOJI IS JACKSON WANG IFYKYK)
1 1
Replying to Nang Sao 18 Mongkut • Jul 17, 2025
Title Nang Sao 18 Mongkut
Replying to deleted comment
Hiii it's not there anymore could U please re-send it!!?
0 1
Replying to Nang Sao 18 Mongkut • Jul 17, 2025
Title Nang Sao 18 Mongkut
Replying to deleted comment
Hiii it's not there anymore could U please re-send it!!?
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Jul 17, 2025
Title Nang Sao 18 Mongkut
Where to watch with English subtitles?
Did U find it??
0 4
Replying to Soju • Jul 17, 2025
Title Mae Ka Khanom Wan
EP4 —Wow, the ML's younger sister is the most annoying little piece of *I'd throw her away to fend for herself…
Hii Where'd U watch it??
0 0
