News
On Love's in Sight! • Mar 26, 2022
Title Love's in Sight!
That was so beautiful. I cannot find the right words to describe it. I wish I had enough faith in the world to believe that things could be solved the way they were solved in this drama. Just understanding, being true to yourself etc but in a healthy and real way. ahhhhh
14 0
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Mar 24, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
"thank you for taking the courage" ♡
8 0
On Wuliang • Mar 21, 2022
Title Wuliang
I don't know why, but I really liked that they were walking around connected by the sword... this is strangely affectionate
10 1
Replying to Koodrama • Mar 16, 2022
Title Word of Honor
Should i give it a try?
do it!!!!
1 0
On We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd • Mar 13, 2022
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
I want them back and I want them MARRIED
20 0
Replying to dracorey • Mar 13, 2022
Title Not Me
is the novel worth reading in your opinion?
hm maybe I'll give it a shot, im kinda curious about this one
0 0
Replying to riiikon • Mar 13, 2022
Title Not Me
Me reading the novel: Yok is the worst character he’s so annoyingMe watching the show: IF ANYONE HURTS MY BABY…
is the novel worth reading in your opinion?
0 2
On Not Me • Mar 13, 2022
Title Not Me
dan why are you so weak :(((((
4 0
On Cutie Pie • Mar 12, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
why do they keep adding these weird ass sounds every two seconds?? I had a problem with this in lovely writer and now in cutie pie too
11 2
Replying to 9532397 • Mar 10, 2022
Title GAP
so i heard that the novel is 18+ i hope they don't censor anything pls give us the sapphic nsfw shit we deserve
LOUDER!!!
0 0
On Cherry Blossoms after Winter • Mar 10, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter
it was such a bad idea to watch this after the final episode of semantic error... the vibe is completely different, you need to clear your mind before cherry blossom, its so calm and sweet
8 1
On Semantic Error • Mar 10, 2022
Title Semantic Error
dfghbjnmkfdvlscbvsjcaklvsjhbkc again cause what the fuck its so good
3 0
Replying to dracorey • Mar 9, 2022
Title Semantic Error
sdfghjklsxdcfvbgnhmjsfdhsbhbf
im sorry but I don't have words for how good it is
1 1
On Semantic Error • Mar 9, 2022
Title Semantic Error
sdfghjklsxdcfvbgnhmjsfdhsbhbf
3 2
Replying to Sarita96 • Mar 4, 2022
Title Semantic Error
To My Star - your spot at number 1 on my list of favorite Korean short BL series is being challenged
same here
1 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 3, 2022
Title Semantic Error
its so good I wanna SCREAMMMMM
3 0
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Mar 2, 2022
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
rewatching this even though I have many others things on my watchlist, I just love it so much and thinking about them often!!
6 0
Replying to 9532397 • Feb 27, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
this series ATE and left no crumbs
periodt
0 0
Replying to AexyMauve • Feb 25, 2022
Title Cherry Blossoms after Winter Spoiler
Also they are not biologically brothers nor even legally brothers. Hae Bom's mom as far as I can remember died…
yeah, Hae Bom was never legally adopted, he was just living with them, so! And I hope we can get at least second season and witness their wedding in the end!!
0 0
Replying to _elmaaaa • Feb 25, 2022
Title Word of Honor
any romance??
Yes, it's all basically a romance, people out there wondering how it wasn't censored...
5 0