News
Replying to Fxckxng_Uxwxntxd • Feb 24, 2022
Title Love's in Sight!
Is the 10th ep subbed? If so can someone post the link for it?
it's here: https://catoven.livejournal.com
1 1
Replying to Rob • Feb 21, 2022
Title Don't Say No
GagaOOlala now shows Don't Say No starting February 25. 2022
do you know if it'll be free or you must subscribe?
0 1
Replying to yrix • Feb 21, 2022
Title The Secret (Love)
This don't really explain the story of them if you haven't watched tharntype but wanna watch DSN but thank god…
I can't even bring myself to try watching tharntype just from hearing what it is about......
1 0
Replying to Stardust • Feb 20, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Yeah i thought they were brothers at first
Ahh really?! I didn’t know that, thanks
0 0
Replying to Stardust • Feb 20, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Yeah i thought they were brothers at first
I think they are just best friends, but it really is confusing when they are both called hian lol
1 3
On Word of Honor • Feb 18, 2022
Title Word of Honor
Finished it a couple of days ago and still can't stop thinking about them
7 2
Replying to miki • Feb 16, 2022
Title Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut)
do i need to watch the series before this?
not at all
0 1
On Semantic Error • Feb 16, 2022
Title Semantic Error
fuck the first episode was so fun!! can't wait
18 0
Replying to Lumlum12 • Jan 7, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
This is a question out of bad buddy. As i saw that some people listed lovely writer as one of the best bls they…
Oh my god, I was sooo triggered by the weird sounds too... Tbh after some time I just got used to it and I think it is worth watching after all. For me it wasn't the best bl I watched, but surely on top
1 0
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Jan 3, 2022
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
I really liked both seasons! The story was lacking, of course, but it didnt really matter to me that much because I was looking for something light and pleasing to watch for free christmas days. Acting - out of this world! I loved some scenes so much that I had to replay them!
2 0
On We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd • Jan 3, 2022
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
I really liked both seasons! The story was lacking, of course, but it didnt really matter to me that much because I was looking for something light and pleasing to watch for free christmas days. Acting - out of this world! I loved some scenes so much that I had to replay them!
1 0
On His: I Didn't Think I Would Fall in Love • Jan 3, 2022
Title His: I Didn't Think I Would Fall in Love
I absolutely loved this story. Its so simple and sweet and gentle!
6 0
On A Tale of Thousand Stars • Jan 3, 2022
Title A Tale of Thousand Stars
Im in love with Tian. That's it. That's the tweet.
18 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?! • Jan 3, 2022
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!
That was really cute! I didn't like the side story tho.
3 0