Editorials
Replying to tintin92 • May 23, 2023
Title Road Home
it was kinda not greatly depicted in the drama. In the novel, the just keep doing it and are fully aware of the…
Thanks, I apreciate it.
1 1
Replying to tintin92 • May 22, 2023
Title Road Home
it was kinda not greatly depicted in the drama. In the novel, the just keep doing it and are fully aware of the…
Where I can read the novel? I think the drama have a couple of missing part and now that I know it is a novel probably they are explaing there better.
0 3
Replying to Lotti • Apr 25, 2023
Title You Are My Glory
this is just an ad
The last couple of episodes...however was not bad
0 0
Replying to Meg • Apr 18, 2022
List Obsessive/possessive/clingy or yandere guys in dramas/movies
Thank you. I have watched the older version. I was considering watching the newer version, but haven't done so…
the old version is great, the new one is not
1 0
Replying to bjkan • Apr 18, 2022
List Obsessive/possessive/clingy or yandere guys in dramas/movies
i think you should try webnovels if you're really into this genre. webnovels aren't really actual novels but rather…
where do you find them?
0 1
