News
Mittyneko • Jan 30, 2026
Game Your next K-drama watch
One of my favorites. Exactly what I would have picked if I hadn't already watched it.
1 0
On Dan's Family No. 1 • Aug 17, 2025
Title Dan's Family No. 1
Unfinished, many flaws but pleasant. The guy fighting while walking on his knees made my day. It's so short that I don't think I'm spoiling anything of the story.
0 0
Replying to goldfish • Jan 5, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
you crazy let's see your photo, NIW is very much handsome ✋🏿 this is my first drama with him btw. 🙄✋🏿
The person NIW is very handsome. The character he plays in this drama is not as successfully designed as I could have hoped given the interpretation made by the webtoon designer. I think that if the character is poorly crafted, it's more difficult to convey the character's true feelings. And it is not the first time I noticed it about characters played by NIW.
0 1
Replying to monkeymarie • Jan 5, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
You care. He bothered you enough that you felt the need to come to a message board to insult him without offering…
Thank you. I expressed my true unfiltered feelings about the character and the way it is interpreted. I didn't imagine that I had to justify what I feel here. I wasn't looking for support either. Thank you for your understanding.
0 0
Replying to haenbi • Jan 5, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
damn..
A bit rude in the beginning, I confess. But true. Now I've learned that the character is intentionnally ugly. I'm still surprised by the way the actor interpreted this.
0 0
Replying to debwxlll • Jan 5, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
girl...
Yeah I know. I don't do aegyo this time.
0 0
Replying to Christine Bui • Jan 5, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all
And you ?
0 0
Replying to God • Jan 5, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Ugly?girl 😶 Lets see how u look!!
I was beautiful once. Not anymore. So I don't pollute Internet with my face. What's your problem with ugliness ? Can't we discuss ugliness ?
0 1
Replying to Sakura • Jan 5, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I swear to God, people like you are one of the reasons why I don't read comments on MDL. So negative and very…
I will possibly grow up and shut my mouth up when you'll stick to your words and don't read comment on MDL instead of moralizing anyone who expresses their true feelings. My opinion is as good as yours and I don't need your approval to express it.
0 1
On Marry My Husband • Jan 4, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Na In Woo is ugly, as usual. He doesn't play well, as usual. But who cares ?!! ! ALL the others are superb. I'm already hooked and I 'm burning to see the next episodes.
2 20
On Her Bucket List • Aug 17, 2023
Title Her Bucket List
I liked the movie. Where can I put my comments on the movie ?
1 0
lo_ve • Jan 2, 2023
Article Upcoming K-drama "National Death Penalty Vote" announces its main leads!
Oh ! Yes ! Yes, yes, yes, !
0 0
