News
Replying to Sand • 30 days ago
Title Only Friends: Dream On
you are the most awesome person i know. jub jub
ehh baby youre the cutest and prettiest and awesome and lovely and i'll bite you come hereeeeee~~~~
2 2
Replying to Nickton • Sep 9, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
have i accidentally gooned nick?
you are the most awesome person i know. jub jub
4 4
Replying to Only Friends: Dream On • Sep 9, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Replying to deleted comment
infinite salutations miss nun
4 0
Replying to Khem • Sep 8, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Guys, Peem decided to get a job for some reason, he's currently at work and I have nobody to hangout with! What…
u should call nick and have some fun
4 6
Replying to Raffy • Sep 7, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Don't get sand between your toesthis message is sponsored by IKEA sandals
RAFFRINA CARPENTER !!!!!!!!HOW DARE U COMPARE ME TO BEACH SAND OR NORMAL SAND?
3 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • Sep 4, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
hoe is this farmer bird
5 0
Replying to Rome • Sep 2, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
First of all i don't need appreciation from u who always cheats on Ray and never loyal to him.. and I'm not like…
dont forget your "more the merrier" with peter
3 2
Replying to Nickton • Sep 2, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
can't digest reality hm~? Mr constipation atleast he is not diarrhoea like you
ഗാങ്
3 1
Replying to Nickton • Sep 2, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
can't digest reality hm~? Mr constipation atleast he is not diarrhoea like you
stop throwing english words at me. you know i dont attend classes
3 3
On Only Friends: Dream On • Sep 2, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Rome appreciation post😊💕💕: I like rome very much. He is the most unthrustable gay I have ever seen. He blames me all the time for fake flirting with people, even though he is into more the merrier. His boyfriend is always on business trips and ignores him. Hence, he is bitter and sad. i do understand him. Even though his career is shit, he can't cook for himself. He should eat those screenshots and make some money me thinks
8 9
Replying to xoxo • Sep 1, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Hey Rome!!! I don't drink but can I still join the party for the vibes? I promise I'm a really fun person to be…
expose your clips.
2 1
Replying to Jack the Ghost • Sep 1, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Hi, Jackass is still here, I just wanted to say I really love ai Dean and I'm sorry that I'm away nowadays, I'm…
Free roses. thanks i will make use of it. he is with ray
4 0
Replying to xoxo • Aug 31, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Hey Rome!!! I don't drink but can I still join the party for the vibes? I promise I'm a really fun person to be…
u wanna be a little peter! i see it. imma expose you
2 3
Replying to Sand • Aug 29, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
ew your birds are flying too much, start a zoo atp
ew jealous?? You are nicklusional. Shut up or i'll fry u
2 3
Replying to Rome • Aug 29, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Hurrayy!!! Me and Dean are back to being Best Friends 🎉🎉🎉🎉 I am throwing a perty tonight for the reconciliation..…
ew your birds are flying too much, start a zoo atp
2 6
Replying to Only Friends: Dream On • Aug 28, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Replying to deleted comment
i just fixed ray's ac and now we are going to sleep
4 1
Replying to Dean • Aug 28, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
call sand
Hoe? idk about any fish or star. Shut up
1 0
Replying to Rome • Aug 27, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Ur bestfriend?? ME??
yes youre not his bestfriend. I still am
0 2
Replying to VenusX • Aug 27, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Hello kukubirds 👋 Still gooning on?
omggg hiii gameplay brooooo
4 0
Replying to Jet • Aug 27, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Stfu or I'll hit up your man and hit on him
omg dont trust this Mr. bean. He was the leader of previous organ transfers. Unthrustworthy
1 1
