News
Replying to Nickton • Jul 22, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
babe noone loves me.... who do I stay nick fro?
your fav hoe. I guess~
1 0
Replying to Dean • Jul 22, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
we never die 💥
hi lol :)
2 5
Replying to Nickton • Jul 20, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
my and boeing marriage is cancelled may you all remain single especially dean and duplicate sand and rome may…
I cant be more single. I'm hoeless and homeless
3 2
Replying to Nickton • Jul 20, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
babe noone loves me.... who do I stay nick fro?
for me! for your bestfriend!
3 5
Replying to Arnold • Jul 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I love it 🤌
I was saying libeu aloneu😭
1 0
Replying to Sand • Jul 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I know u miss me
ehh
2 0
Replying to Sand • Jul 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
all of em. this is not like s1😭😭.
?? we are still together? what do you mean nicker
6 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Jul 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Did Nick give baby nickton for adoption?
9 1
Replying to Arnold • Jul 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I love it 🤌
do u love aloneu
1 2
Replying to Jack the Ghost • Jul 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Don't cry P'Sand that Ray of sun is in mental again, see the stars
thanks joker. I'll try my best to cope with the pain
2 0
Replying to Nickton • Jul 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
so you all gays know how much I love you all so for your peace of the kukubird I have found some toxic yet lovely…
I know u miss me
3 2
Replying to dayidream • Jul 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Which couples are end up together? I dont mind spoiler ...
all of em. this is not like s1😭😭.
0 3
On Road to Success • Jul 13, 2026
Title Road to Success
Dont kill me for asking this but is there bromance?
1 4
Replying to Kristina303 • Jul 8, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
the last episode was so badly edited man, they deserve better peoduction. Hopefully second season will be better…
enough budget for a shoelace and they made a masterpiece with that.
12 0
Replying to Vickie • Jul 7, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
at first i was a bit worried about the change myself bc netjames genuinely had insane chemistry but jj did so…
who called his acting bad broskii😭😭😭? Man are they jokingg. Oh well i would say i absolutely liked his acting and i believe no one else can portray this character better than him. JJ is so goated.
5 0
On Love upon a Time • Jul 6, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
i just saw the trailer, and it was supposed to be netjames??? But JJ, the man you are. So so good. This is a 10/10 series
5 2
Replying to Nickton • Jul 6, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
boeing and I are getting married we are having court marriage noone is invited because noone support me or loves…
Why am i catching strays here?? like-
7 1
Replying to Sand • Jul 5, 2026
Title ABO Desire
omg hi dale
dale i lost your ig. where do i find it
0 0
Replying to Sand • Jul 5, 2026
Title ABO Desire
omg hi dale
wymm come onn
0 2
Replying to Sand • Jul 4, 2026
Title ABO Desire
omg hi dale
Fin. wya gng come back to the gc
0 4
