News
Replying to Nickton • May 31, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
i didn't understand 😅
Tee tee teee teee DUANGGGGGGGGG
3 0
Replying to Nickton • May 31, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
am I goona die single??
get your ass to dc goddammit
5 1
Replying to InTheNameOfLaw • May 25, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I've had a crazy ass dream last night. A shitty guy I hated in college suddenly proposed to me. His personality…
'I'm ariel' ahh dream
3 0
Replying to Ray • May 25, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
ooc...................................pee sand and bean not sand and dean..........🤣🤣
i see how it is
2 0
Replying to KristSingtoGirly • May 24, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
H- Rome
thanks
3 0
Replying to Ray • May 24, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
ooc...................................pee sand and bean not sand and dean..........🤣🤣
babes what😭😭
4 2
Replying to Ray • May 24, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
ooc...................................pee sand and bean not sand and dean..........🤣🤣
nick??? bro???
4 0
Replying to KristSingtoGirly • May 23, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
H- Rome
Thanks. Now a platonic kiss
3 2
Replying to Jack the Ghost • May 23, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Nick pete gameplay win and sand will have a fivesome, Pete will get his deserved harem
five what?? Gang stop writing the script rn. Its time to go to mental
2 0
Replying to KristSingtoGirly • May 23, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
H- Rome
Jack gimme a rose
4 4
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • May 23, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
And I cant forget Nick, my bro u doing fine? Pls dont go fuck up with Boston!!
pip!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING
4 1
Replying to Jasper Win Thipakorn • May 20, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
went overseas for a few days and whorenick is already wooing my boyfriend.stick to finding botchedston, bishh.…
Hi bro win! Long time no see. How was your trip
6 5
Replying to Raffy • May 20, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I no longer own IKEA, hosting a cowboy themed party on Friday y'all better show up for the music. Hoedown throwdowns…
no way??? bro?? what about those freshers we hired?
5 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 20, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I think tempura is still in jail☹️
6 1
Replying to beedeer • May 20, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
3 more days till 13th episode *delulu*
time to admit deer. im filling the form
7 0
Replying to beedeer • May 20, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Istg, you're the funniest person on mdl 😭
wow we are getting zoophilic nickiddy before GTA 6
6 0
Replying to Nickton • May 19, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
ahemm... 67 years ago when gooning was newly invented there was a great kukubird warrior dick but soon a gay named…
that was my biggest mistake. I just wanted respect and you-😖😖😖
4 0
Replying to hyperreality • May 19, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Someone please explain why is Sand called Poop Sand, I need to know the lore 😭🙏
talk about verbal abuse. just because I'm nice and hot everyone wanna mistreat me
6 5
Replying to Nickton • May 19, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
so anyone wondering what happened between me and poop sand is that he rejected to goon with me even though he…
bro-. can you reply to me in line?? i wanna talk to you. stop ignoring me
8 0
Replying to Ride or Die • May 19, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I would love to see Neo in a main role one day
YILING LAOZU whatcha doin here
6 0
