News
Replying to Nickton • May 19, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I don't know any POOP SAND
hey hey we can talk it out??? Bro-.
5 0
Replying to Nickton • May 19, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
with me
wow nick can you stitch a gown for me?
3 0
Replying to ryn • May 19, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
ehm ehmwas this a nice watch? I'm thinking whether to watch it or not
The story is written for a 10/10 ragebait. I'm a little biased towards S1, though. It was kinda boring for me
1 0
Replying to VenusX • May 19, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Wow, pretty queen
pretty cute
3 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 18, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
i love it when you call me senorita
13 5
Replying to Sand • May 17, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Pip pip pip pip pip pip pip
Nice to meet you Pip. We are in hawai rn on a vacation. Will be backk in bkk by tmrw
1 1
Replying to InTheNameOfLaw • May 17, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
My favorite season is superior to yours 🤡No, my season is superior to yours 🤡My favorite couple carried…
Anyway roman proposed the measuring game. Blame him
6 1
Replying to Writer_on_Ice • May 16, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I am sorry for my English, it's not my first language.
Wow do you write ff by any chance???
4 1
Replying to hyperreality • May 16, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
So many good t-shirts, Sand's "I'M ALWAYS IN TROUBLE" is my favorite 😂
Bought it when raffy sued me. now everything is fine
5 0
Replying to Ride or Die • May 16, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I've had a random idea I wrote in comments bellow. What if they made s3 but make it much darker, evil and backstabbier…
I'll take anything except healthy relationships. Ty
2 0
Replying to Sand • May 16, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Pip pip pip pip pip pip pip
Heheee hii
2 3
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • May 16, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
P'Great and P'Stamp being cameos in the last episode was unexpected!! I wonder if we are getting GreatBright and…
Pip pip pip pip pip pip pip
5 5
Replying to Jasper Win Thipakorn • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
you're not in this episode cuz you're in my bed. xx ;)
https://kisskh.at/780100-only-friends-dream-on/discussions/151092-for-there-was-never-a-story-of-more-woe-parting-words-of-us
5 1
Replying to UCKELWOMAN • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Exactly, WHERE WAS BOSTON in the finale?!
they buried my gng
1 0
Replying to Jasper Win Thipakorn • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
you're not in this episode cuz you're in my bed. xx ;)
in discussions created by raffy
3 3
Replying to Jasper Win Thipakorn • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
you're not in this episode cuz you're in my bed. xx ;)
Post in goonbye win
2 5
Replying to VenusX • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Can't wait to watch this tomorrow even tho I'm probably not in this episode 😂
post smth in goonbye thread GP
5 0
Replying to Phinda • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Stuck at episode 10 (hoping to finish soon). And the rating keeps getting lowered, what's going on? This season…
its kinda bad. Lost the interest
3 0
Replying to Sigmund sunbaenim • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
As someone who hated the first season (except BostonNick 5555), I find this one to an improvement, as imperfect…
ok good.
3 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Oh my ON,Ohmleng. How i miss my babe ohm
4 0
