News
Replying to Nickton • Jun 25, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
please goon it louder 🥺♥️
he didnt even give me a bee X deer. i think he is a scammer
4 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • Jun 24, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I am releasing my new batch of the Holy Spirit- "The summer when I had a malewife". Inspired by my most loyal customer - sometimes Jack, sometimes Joker. I'm expecting wonderful sales this time too. I'm collaborating with IKEA servants, aka Raffy. Also, I'm inviting Romeo to the opening ceremony to bless us with his new compositions. I will keep y'all posted with the opening ceremony details.
14 4
Replying to timothee chonlatee • Jun 20, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Outing revealed 3 potential future pairings: JackieNanon, OhmIng and KritAnthony
OHMING OHMING OHMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
4 0
Replying to timothee chonlatee • Jun 14, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Omg you changed your name!
He is a homewrecker. Watch out nickelo-dean
4 0
Replying to TiredFlirt • Jun 14, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
okay i cant agree 😭 I very strongly believe the only couple in s1 that should have ended up together was sandray…
Gang?!!!! Ok : (
5 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Jun 12, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Had pizza from Boston's shop today. I rate it 6.7/10.
12 0
Replying to timothee chonlatee • Jun 12, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Signing up! More roses for everyone, thank you Jack 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️
Yep. Gimme a bouquet
2 0
Replying to Sand • Jun 10, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Saw boston's pizza shop today. Did bro have a character arc or what. Nick! Did you know about this?
There was pineapple pizza in the menu😭😭
5 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Jun 10, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Saw boston's pizza shop today. Did bro have a character arc or what. Nick! Did you know about this?
11 5
Replying to timothee chonlatee • Jun 10, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Signing up! More roses for everyone, thank you Jack 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️
Look! The homewrecker is here!!!
3 6
Replying to beedeer • Jun 10, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I wish I could! 😭
then do a bee X deer.
3 0
Replying to beedeer • Jun 10, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I wish I could! 😭
Hey i want Siberian Husky X Golden retriever puppy. Please breed one and lmk.
4 3
Replying to CraziesInLove • Jun 7, 2026
Title Love of Silom
ehhh??! lmao what Wayu has to do with Joe, ppl need to learn to separate series pairings are in. Ming’s toxicity…
I'm not gonna read allat. whatever u say
1 0
On Love of Silom • Jun 7, 2026
Title Love of Silom
P'joe and Wayu gotta lock tf in. Like bro learn from something atleast for once
3 4
Replying to Love of Silom • Jun 7, 2026
Title Love of Silom
Replying to deleted comment
omg dale. Long time no see
0 1
Replying to timothee chonlatee • Jun 7, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I can only melt for you cutie 🫠🫠🫠
hey dont
3 0
Replying to Nickton • Jun 5, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
i truly miss my poop sand I don't know in which toilet he is now I truly miss that gay alot The juice of him on…
Idk nickelsion. You say you miss me. And when i ask for a hangout, you're saying im not sand. Pls get better soon and leave mental
7 0
Replying to MamaMars • Jun 3, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
OFS2 isn’t OFing how OFS1 used to
unique ahh comment fr
3 0
Replying to It s-a-me • Jun 3, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I don't get why so many people consider JackDean the most toxic couple and wish that they split, when in my opinion…
??? Gang!!!!! sandray slander right infront my eyes? unbelievable(i agree with you tho)
4 1
Replying to beedeer • Jun 2, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
I miss OFDO 😭
hi breeder. How is your week
8 1
