Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 13, 2022

Friends

On Good News • Oct 20, 2025
Title Good News
I'm surprised by the low rating, I really enjoyed this movie. The cinematography, comedy, and hong kyung's acting was amazing 👏
18 0
Replying to chrysanthemum • Nov 23, 2023
Yes, it was confirmed by the director himself. Filming starts in December
Rye Oun is probably playing Park Humin, who is Si Eun's new friend at Eunjang High! He is very protective of his friends and likes to fight--a bit of a delinquent but in an endearing way.
And Bae Na Ra is most likely playing Na Baekjin, the main antagonist and gang leader of the weak hero webtoon
2 1
Replying to chrysanthemum • Nov 23, 2023
Yes, it was confirmed by the director himself. Filming starts in December
Yes, Rye Oun and Bae Na Ra have been confirmed! Just waiting on the rest of the cast news now 🙏🏼
2 3
Replying to GoodRick • Nov 21, 2023
Is Season 2 really happening? I haven't really heard much about this in the news and I'm beginning to wonder.
Yes, it was confirmed by the director himself. Filming starts in December
5 5
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Nov 14, 2023
Season 2 is scheduled to start filming in early December and end in late March 😭🙏🏼 we still have a long way to go
5 0