News
On 23.5 • Mar 11, 2023
Title 23.5
Desperately waiting- I literally LOVE Fourth and Love, like ALOT- their acting is so damn good- and they be adorbs- This will fill me up real good <3
2 0
On My School President • Mar 11, 2023
Title My School President
Randomly came to check in and oh you don't know hoe happy I am being someone who prayed for that 8.6 since like ep 10- :')
8 0
On My School President • Feb 28, 2023
Title My School President
I don't know what kind of voodoo magic they have casted on me. But I miss Gemfourth- Literally- ;-;
7 0
On Between Us • Jan 18, 2023
Title Between Us Spoiler
Srsly??? I love their chemistry, but this ain't worth two years' of waiting, fam. It was such perfect timing for Win to confess in that bed scene where Team suddenly got up from above him, ep. 10 (4/4), but nooooooooo, we're gon' drag it until it becomes edgeless or pointless. I'll watch it until the end because I want to support BounPerm, but that's about it. If not for my adoration for the leads, I'd have dropped this via Ep 9 tbh.
15 0
On 23.5 • Jan 18, 2023
Title 23.5
GL, PLUS, GemFourth?? You bet I'd love this too damn much~
25 0
On KinnPorsche • Jan 17, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
I stan MOD and KP . Amen.
1 0
On Unforgotten Night • Jan 17, 2023
Title Unforgotten Night
Please like- nothing made sense here ;-;
4 0
Replying to Shalmali • Jan 16, 2023
Title My School President
Omggg MOD is a queen haha but this show def takes the cake for the cutest high school BL 😘
Just ignore the last episode of Modc and consider the first half of the second last ep as the last and it's a happy ending lmao- ;-;
1 1
Replying to Shalmali • Jan 16, 2023
Title My School President
Omggg MOD is a queen haha but this show def takes the cake for the cutest high school BL 😘
It's Manner of death, I'm sorry if the clarification lacked here lol ;-;
0 1
On My School President • Jan 15, 2023
Title My School President
This is so freaking lightweight but has got me hooked- MOD will always be my all time fav but this shii has made it to my top 4 already ;-;
10 10
On Never Let Me Go • Jan 15, 2023
Title Never Let Me Go
So far, so good. 8.4 rating is deserved~ Hopefully it don't take a wrong turn now-
6 0
On The Director Who Buys Me Dinner • Jan 7, 2023
Title The Director Who Buys Me Dinner
The actors did a great job, and the plot is good as well. I just believe that with a deeper dive into the BL scenario in terms of romance and improved production quality, this would have been seriously top-notch... The chemistry or kiss scenes feel forced, as if two heteros were burdened to do so, which is honestly just sad to witness...
4 0
On My School President • Jan 6, 2023
Title My School President
I GOTTA WAIT 7 DAYS NOW PLEASEEEE ;-;
4 0
On Even Sun • Jan 4, 2023
Title Even Sun
I tolerated this all thanks to my love for BounPerm. That's about it.
6 0
On Between Us • Jan 4, 2023
Title Between Us
I adore BounPerm, and this series isn't that bad. It's somewhat middlebrow, which is a letdown considering there was a lot of hope from viewers...
5 0
On Hidden Agenda • Dec 6, 2022
Title Hidden Agenda
Honestly, I want Dunk's acting to be a tad bit better, and I am also not a fan of this plot. Still, I'll give it a shot because Dunk's acting has improved significantly since the last time we saw him, and for Chen.
3 0
On Never Let Me Go • Mar 1, 2022
Title Never Let Me Go
FUTS is something that I enjoyed~ (well pond acting did seem a bit bland a lot of times) Thus, I can't wait for this! Phuwin is a great actor and that doesn't even need to mention! And by the tailor, pond seem to improve ALOT as well!
4 0
