Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location: trash can
  • Contribution Points: 209 LV3
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 5, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to slone • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
so homophobic
Not here to attack you, but yeah homophobic person would definitely bother to watch a bromance. there is a lot homophobic people that also watch BLs 😭🤡
(again not saying that you are one)
3 0
Replying to When Oranges Fall • Jul 21, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
I just hope that the only drama will be them taking exams. 🙏🏻 I need my cute, fluffy series stay that way till the end
5 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jul 20, 2026
Title Match Point
I'm curious if they will cut out Justin's scenes. I don't think they can cut them out in when oranges fall but…
If they have a sponsor that doesn't want to be associated with the "red-pill kid" they'll have to do some changes...
4 0
Replying to Moonzy • Jul 19, 2026
is it bl or not?
hard to tell tbh... official account never promoted this as a BL and the guy ML is going to have crush on is his older sister's boyfriend so it's unlikely it's going to be mutual. (and it's definitely not going to be about ML discovering his sexuality)
I guess it all depends on your definition of a BL 😉
4 0
Replying to trashenjoyer • Jul 19, 2026
tbf they edited him out cause he's not going to be on the fan meeting it might be hard to completely edit him…
yeah, you sure sound like a verry happy and fulfilled person. Anyway I'm blocking your ass don't need to interreact with misogynistic transphobic men. hope you'll fix your heart someday hun.😘
4 0
Replying to trashenjoyer • Jul 19, 2026
tbf they edited him out cause he's not going to be on the fan meeting it might be hard to completely edit him…
stay mad ❤️
4 2
Replying to Shriya • Jul 18, 2026
after seeing the edited poster for fan meeting I fear they will edit the future episodes too. I wish to see the…
tbf they edited him out cause he's not going to be on the fan meeting it might be hard to completely edit him out of the last two episodes. It would suck for Keaton
9 4
Replying to niitoox24 • Jul 16, 2026
im already protesting almondprogress gmmtv 2027 lineup series 🕯️🕯️🕯️, watching them since lovesick,…
you mean manifesting, right? Not protesting? 😭
0 1
Replying to burnot • Jul 16, 2026
GMMTV, where he works, produces a large number of series including LGBTQ+ themes (B Love), making such an accusation…
lol no wonder you are supporting him, you're also a piece of shit
4 0
Replying to ElBee • Jul 14, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I think one reason the hate built up against him is him being cast by Nanon in his short film even though there…
oooh, thank you so much for this comment! I always try to avoid this type of fandom drama, but I'm glad for the info, all this weird hate makes a lot more sense now
also I'll definitely check out the short film ❤️
1 0
Replying to pa3 • Jul 14, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
There definitely is many actors in and outside of gmmtv that are also lacking in acting and nobody makes a big…
Yes, for sure! I noticed that a lot of people prioritize how actors look and not how they do their job. The amount of people commenting how they couldn't watch something cause they find the main actor "ugly" is sad
1 0
Replying to Mina Myoui • Jul 14, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Some people find the TEE TEERADECH unattractive? They must be blind then😂😭😭😭😭😭😭
that's the only explanation at this point 😭
I don't want to name names but there's this one actor in GMMTV right now that is imho really bad at the emotional scenes, but people find him hot and I don't see anyone complain about his acting skills... 🙄
2 2
On Mr.Kill • Jul 14, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I really don't get people shitting on Tee's acting when a lot of GMMTV actors are (were) on his level 😅
Makes me think that some of you maybe are just less forgiving cause you don't find him attractive...
26 12
Replying to Ilya Hollander • Jul 13, 2026
well the couple separated so we aren’t getting this show anyways
lol, I know... still some people who've liked the pilot trailer might want to keep it
5 1
Replying to trashenjoyer • Jul 13, 2026
here's pilot trailer: https://gofile.io/d/Uk2R6m (cause it's really pretty)there are english subs in the video…
also if anything is wrong with this file, let me know. This one is a backup cause I don't have access to my drives right now (they always announce this things when I travel 😭)
1 0
On Deep In • Jul 11, 2026
Title Deep In
Feng Yun Ting is my queen I don't even care if she's going to mess with the Zhen Xin and Zhang Zhun situationship. They deserve it, she can't do no wrong ❤️
4 0
Replying to trashenjoyer • Jul 7, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Same! Didn't even knew he was in it, but as soon saw his name in the opening credits I thought that he might be…
yeah I don't trust him... Phat will definitely have to rescue his sister at some point cause she's not safe around her new boss 😅
4 0
Replying to Wo son yeong • Jul 7, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
why do I feel like off is the killer
Same! Didn't even knew he was in it, but as soon saw his name in the opening credits I thought that he might be the killer. And when he showed up I got even more sure his character must be up to something...
5 3