Editorials
On Oh Na Ra • Aug 8, 2022
Person Oh Na Ra
I had a chance to watch house on wheels 2. She's really bright.
0 0
Replying to nightwednes • Aug 8, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
Alchemy Of Souls really took love as the strength and weakness of each character. In the end, there will probably…
I'm afraid of the couple that ppl love the most, Park Jin Do Joo.😥
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 8, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Alchemy Of Souls really took love as the strength and weakness of each character. In the end, there will probably be a couple that ends in tears according to the Hong brothers' version 🥹
1 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Ep.12 was soooooooo gooooooood I’m not surprising that the ratings go up to 7.1. Hope the next eps will be as fun as ep12.
2 0
Replying to nightwednes • Jul 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
The scene where Park Jin said that Housewife Kim was the exception and walked out cheerfully made me smile. He’s…
Poor master lee🥹🥹💐
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
The scene where Park Jin said that Housewife Kim was the exception and walked out cheerfully made me smile. He’s so cute.
2 1
Replying to nightwednes • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
hopefully EP12 will be better.
I say this because this is half the story, but the story has not progressed anywhere. Although this is a romance fantasy. But drama can tell the story along with the love story ,not one. this is what i think
0 0
Replying to nightwednes • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
It seems that this story focuses too much on love. (But I know this drama is genre romance lol) The last 3 eps…
hopefully EP12 will be better.
2 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
It seems that this story focuses too much on love. (But I know this drama is genre romance lol) The last 3 eps I was a bit bored. especially ep 11 Even though I started to tell the story of Buyeon but why I still feel that this is going to be out of the line? But there are some parts that I like. The love triangle of Maid Kim, Leader Song Rim and Teacher Lee is so funny, I really want to to know their story in next ep.
0 3
Replying to nightwednes • Jul 10, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Park Jin Kim Do Joo is really cute. Now, They’re my couple.😍
.. I forgot “favorite” 😑
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 10, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Park Jin Kim Do Joo is really cute. Now, They’re my couple.😍
4 1
Replying to nightwednes • Jul 9, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I can’t help stop talking about Park Jin-Do Joo. I can understand why the relationship chart released by tvn…
and the last comment of this episode 7, Iet’s close it with “The crown prince he’s so handsome<33333”
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 9, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I can’t help stop talking about Park Jin-Do Joo. I can understand why the relationship chart released by tvn uses the term “more than friend but not lover” Their relationship was really hard to say. They quarrel often, but when there is sth problem, they’re always together. Hmmmmm I can smell drama from here.
4 3
Replying to nightwednes • Jul 4, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I really like the character of Jin Ho Young. Jin family felt very powerful.
The crown prince too, he’s hot.
5 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 4, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I really like the character of Jin Ho Young. Jin family felt very powerful.
4 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 26, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Park Jin Do Joo changes mood very quickly. Helphahahlwkmd
5 1
Replying to nightwednes • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I like it. I like the hairstyle of this drama. A country that isn’t on the map ,therefore s not based on any…
The end credits OST 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
4 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 25, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I like it. I like the hairstyle of this drama. A country that isn’t on the map ,therefore s not based on any era. The chemistry between the actors is fine. I thought the scene between Kim Do Joo and Park Jin was interesting. The future must be a funny couple haha
9 5
On Kim Ha Neul • Apr 9, 2022
Person Kim Ha Neul
The most beautiful smiling actress I've ever met. 18 again bring me here and now I've become her biggest fan.
3 0