Editorials
Replying to violet1997 • Jun 1, 2021
Title A Frozen Flower
I will never understand how I keep finding this movie in BL lists or BL recommendations, how can anybody think…
There is more to love, sex and affection.
1 0
Replying to AAlvarez25 • Jun 1, 2021
Title Warrior Baek Dong Soo Spoiler
Is the bromance really intense? that is the only reason why I wanna watch this. huhu
another tragic end, I numbed already. There are so many comments about it being draggy, Do i really need to suffer that? do they have some genuine moments together? cause I'm okay if there is even if it's too draggy.
3 3
Replying to ElvenOrcestra • Jun 1, 2021
Title Warrior Baek Dong Soo
This is totally no bromance, but the real BL thing!Took me till the last episode to realize, but in the climactic…
Is the bromance really intense? that is the only reason why I wanna watch this. huhu
1 6
Replying to Qissyn • Jun 1, 2021
Title My Country: The New Age
I’m confused.... At ep 15, Seo Hwi and Seon Ho were helping each other and on good terms but right before that,…
He stabbed him because he don't him to protect Bang won.
0 0
On My Country: The New Age • Jun 1, 2021
Title My Country: The New Age
Hwi and Soeo-ho may not be lovers but they are soulmates like the moon and the sun.
7 0
On When the Devil Calls Your Name • May 30, 2021
Title When the Devil Calls Your Name
Im here for the Bromance, can anyone convince me?
1 2
Replying to YESMISSA • May 29, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I'm heree for some BL news , but i have but I have the impression that there will be a romance with the female…
I agree, Although I can see some slight changes like "Love with Flaws" who's second main leads were queer couple. But, I really hope that these major cable networks would give it try. And I think it's really the time for Korea to be more open about gay characters, I'm not really sure of the LGBT community situation in Korea but I am still hopeful .
1 0
Replying to Kier • May 28, 2021
Title Where to Go
https://www.asiancrush.com/video/020020v/where-to-go
TY!!
1 0
Replying to YESMISSA • May 21, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
I'm heree for some BL news , but i have but I have the impression that there will be a romance with the female…
I hope that Koreans will be more open to this kind of love triangle, where a gay guy maybe included as one of the love interest of the main lead which really happens in reality. I love to see this kind of story on the main stream for the producers to be more inclusive. definitely they will catch more viewers.
2 2
Replying to Farhana sharmin • May 21, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
same . i had to check the tv channel name and tags to make sure :D
i'm feeling more of a bromance, its gonna be a queer bait.
0 0
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • May 21, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
OMG! I am excited for the Bromance!!!
0 3
On L.O.R.D 2 • May 20, 2021
Title L.O.R.D 2
Any update on part 3?
2 0
Replying to MAI • May 12, 2021
Title Haunters
I don't know if you're still interested since you asked this a few months back-- but in case you are--there is…
TY! I already watched it and it was crazy but I liked it.
1 0
lo_ve • Apr 28, 2021
Article Upcoming film "Decibel" confirms its star-studded cast!
Im here for the Bromance hahaha
1 0
On Where to Go • Apr 26, 2021
Title Where to Go
where can I watch it?
0 6
Replying to Randz • Apr 26, 2021
Title Seobok Spoiler
Man I loved the bromance in this.There is something about park bo gum that give this very sad feeling when he…
Me too, it was more of a soft BL specially the lines at the last part and how concerned they are with each other.
0 0
Replying to Randz • Apr 26, 2021
Title Seobok
Man I loved the bromance in this.There is something about park bo gum that give this very sad feeling when he…
Me too, it was more of a soft BL specially the lines at the last part and how concerned they are with each other.
0 0
On Wuliang • Apr 23, 2021
Title Wuliang
OMG I have been waiting for this although it's too short , I will definitely watch this, where can I watch it?
0 1
On Wuliang • Mar 23, 2021
Title Wuliang
It's been a while since I cried too much in a movie. This is one of the best short movies ever made.
7 0
On Wuliang • Mar 19, 2021
Title Wuliang
There's 2 movies? are they connected? which one should i watch first?
1 4
