Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 7, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 8, 2020
Replying to maribi791 • May 1, 2025
Guys, Netflix K-Content was live with all the cast of Class 1 and 2. I only watched the end of panel of Class…
Ghooorlll! i just watched the short clips in YT (reels) and the chemistry is still there!
3 0
Replying to Chia6 • Dec 23, 2023
Try- My Annoying Brother- Midnight Runner- The Long Way home- The Last Ride- Ocean Heaven- Inside Man- Joint Security…
I have watched midnight runner and its actually good. Let me try the others. Tho im not really into brotherly movies.
2 0
Replying to etoks21 • Jul 15, 2023
Adore this film. I watched it a couple years ago but just now rewatched and I've no idea why it didn't make more…
This movie is so wonderful and inspiring, can u recommend same feels movie?
0 0
Replying to J12390 • Aug 13, 2022
Title Immortality
Last I heard was a rumor that HYX, SPL and Eternal Faith were going to drop in Q4 of 2022, but it's unconfirmed,…
I have beeen waiting dor too long
0 0
Replying to Veninum • Jan 6, 2022
A huge thank you for it! He is amazing!!!!
IKR! you're welcome!!
1 1
Replying to Incognito • Sep 5, 2021
Title Zebra
Actually Suga Kento 's character literally has a thing for Ryosei cause hes hot that's how he manipulates him…
I wanna watch but I don't wanna be disappointed so much because don't wanna expect. Huhu
0 1
Replying to coincidences • Aug 2, 2021
Can someone please tell me if this is some kind of a BL drama? I keep seeing video clips of the 2 main male leads…
it's a trap
1 2
Replying to Life • Jul 30, 2021
Title Life
Replying to deleted comment
:( :(
2 0
Replying to 8703253 • Jul 27, 2021
A gay movie, yes
u sure bout that? the trailer doesn't give me that.
0 2
Replying to 8703253 • Jul 27, 2021
Title Made on the Rooftop Spoiler
It came out in VOD in Korea, don't know how long it'll take for us to find the movie somewhere BTW: For movies…
what's the website?
0 0
Replying to 8703253 • Jul 27, 2021
Title Made on the Rooftop Spoiler
It came out in VOD in Korea, don't know how long it'll take for us to find the movie somewhere BTW: For movies…
what's the website?
0 0