Editorials
On Doctor Slump • Jan 27, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I think the story is on right track and realistic.
12 0
On Different Princess • Jan 13, 2024
Title Different Princess
is it worth watching?
2 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • Jan 3, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
I honestly don't see a problem with shinhye previous Kiss scenes or whatever y'all tag it. because I grew up watching…
i am really happy because of people like you, cause when ever i see her drama trailers there will be someone who talk abt her kiss scenes. Is a kiss define an actor or what? idk what with that kind of people. I totally agree with you
2 1
Replying to honeymin • Jan 3, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
Did i have a war with Hyunsik in past life or what. WHY HE ALWAYS RELEASES DRAMAS DURING MY EXAM
same bruh, my exams starts on feb 19 probably most crucial part of this drama will be at that time 😭
2 0
On The Judge from Hell • Dec 18, 2023
Title The Judge from Hell
I am so happy, my Angel is back
2 0
On My Demon • Dec 16, 2023
Title My Demon
I think drama is executing really well, i am talking about the direction and people behind this drama. And I find it is not lagging though. So not only about the actors, everything about the drama is soo good. So I recommend everyone who like fantasy genre should watch this .Its my observation....
11 0
Replying to bb00pll • Dec 1, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2 Spoiler
I think she isn’t dead yet cuz she’s in the lineup for season 3
Anyway she is not there in season 2 after episode 3, so i am putting it on a hold, if she will comeback for season 3, then i will resume it or if she not then i will not watch it
0 2
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Dec 1, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2 Spoiler
Park gyu young is not in it anymore, so i dropped it
1 4
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Nov 19, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
Is park gyu young not a main role anymore?? I was watching only because of her😭
8 1
On Duty after School: Part 1 • Apr 8, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
I want Lee yeon's character to be strong , I am waiting for it ..
0 0
