Editorials
On Park Shin Hye • 7 hours ago
Person Park Shin Hye
Miss her soo much 😭❤️
0 0
On My Dearest • 12 hours ago
Title My Dearest
Finally started this
0 0
Replying to Mrs Renata • 15 hours ago
Title Love Song in Summer
Is this part of a Love Song universe set in the 4 seasons? Love Song in Winter, Love Song is Summer.....will there…
And imagine him being in all dramas😂
1 2
On Love in Red Dust • 15 hours ago
Title Love in Red Dust
I hate that all the dramas I have been waiting for is on iqiyi 🥲
4 0
On Sweetest Rebellion • 15 hours ago
Title Sweetest Rebellion
I hate iqiyi
0 0
On Dancing with the Tide • 15 hours ago
Title Dancing with the Tide
I am hoping for a February release. 😌 I will be soo free by then😂
5 0
On When I Meet the Moon • 15 hours ago
Title When I Meet the Moon
Seems like Iqiyi is too lazy to drop this drama 🥲
1 0
Replying to worldkdramafan2025 • 15 hours ago
Title Crazy Towns
This appears to be a low budget short drama and I am wondering what motivated Xing Fei to take it on?
There was once an interview of Wan peng, where she said, " Be satisfied with what you get when you don't have a lot of opportunities in front of you." Something similar to this she said. I think that's might be Xing fei's reason too. I feel bad for my fav og c actressess.
0 0
On Cheriboi • 15 hours ago
Title Cheriboi
The main casts are super talented rookies❤️
0 0
On Fall In! Love • 15 hours ago
Title Fall In! Love
How long should I wait
0 0
On The World of the Married • 17 hours ago
Title The World of the Married
Yang gwan sik? 😭 as a cheater 🤣
1 0
On When I Meet the Moon • 24 days ago
Title When I Meet the Moon
I hope this airs this year and dwtt next year first half😭
2 0
On Revenge • 27 days ago
Title Revenge
Will the fanwar really affect the drama when it airs? Are there any other dramas that the fans opposed still made an impact? I heard many of Lu yu xiao's viral edits are being reported and taken down from Chinese platforms 😭
4 2
On When I Meet the Moon • 27 days ago
Title When I Meet the Moon
Okay it's time already, release it fast!😭
9 0
On Lost You Forever • 28 days ago
Title Lost You Forever
Finally, I am gonna start this. It took me ages to finally watch this. A twitter post convinced me to watch this drama!
2 1
Replying to bianbian16141 • 28 days ago
Title Revenge
luo
Here in the cast details it is written lou
0 1
On Dancing with the Tide • 29 days ago
Title Dancing with the Tide
They better don't rush it!!! Take the time to make it perfect!!!
5 0
On When I Meet the Moon • 29 days ago
Title When I Meet the Moon
Why is it not airing? Its been ages since a Lu yu xiao drama released😭
10 0
On Revenge • 29 days ago
Title Revenge
Is it Su luo wei or Su lou wei?
1 3
On Revenge • Sep 5, 2026
Title Revenge
The cast are officially confirmed
17 0
