Editorials
On The Lament of Autumn • Jul 4, 2026
Title The Lament of Autumn
Heard this is coming soon
2 0
On Love in Red Dust • Jul 4, 2026
Title Love in Red Dust
Whennnnnnnnn
0 0
On Sweetest Rebellion • Jul 4, 2026
Title Sweetest Rebellion
It's been soo long already!!! I miss Xu ruo han😭
0 0
On Guo Yu Xin • Jul 4, 2026
Person Guo Yu Xin
The audacity to compare herself with a renowned actress by degrading her!
6 1
On In Her Eyes • Jun 29, 2026
Title In Her Eyes
I am in sudden need of this drama
4 0
On Xu Ruo Han • Jun 29, 2026
Person Xu Ruo Han
I am in sudden need of any of her dramas. I miss her
6 2
On My Bias, My Boss • Jun 29, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
I thought Cha wo min was the ml🥲
6 2
On Fall In! Love • Jun 26, 2026
Title Fall In! Love
Whennnnn
1 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jun 26, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Hmmmm whennnnnnn
4 0
On Irreplaceable • Jun 26, 2026
Title Irreplaceable
Whennnnnnn
3 0
On Sweetest Rebellion • Jun 26, 2026
Title Sweetest Rebellion
Why is this not coming???
2 0
On The Judge from Hell Season 2 • Jun 26, 2026
Title The Judge from Hell Season 2
Yayyyy
5 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Jun 26, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
If the rumors about her movie with Wu jun ting is true, then it's her first movie???
17 1
On Goding Hyeongsa • Jun 14, 2026
Title Goding Hyeongsa
Who is the director and screenwriter?
0 0
On Salmokji: Whispering Water • Jun 14, 2026
Title Salmokji: Whispering Water
I am not a fan of horror genre. Bcz honestly I can't watch it. I just watched it for Hye yoon. And I liked it. But people who like and watch horror genres might find it mid.
2 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 5, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
Only for Jin Ki joo!!!
1 0
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 1, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
My favorite boy Hong min gi!!!
3 0
On Spooky in Love • May 16, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Will it release after Filing for love?
0 1
On The WONDERfools • May 16, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
It was pretty good. I was very much interested till ep5 after I lost a little interest. But I completed it.
1 1
On Perfect Crown • May 10, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Why all the review are not soo good.
2 1
