Editorials
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Apr 13, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
Good goood gooooooooooood
8 0
Replying to NOHAJk • Apr 12, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Really Huangyang Tian ?😭
After Htt lost the role, all other rumors about Xiang Han zhi, and Dai lu wa came.
5 0
On Hon: Samgakui Sigan • Apr 12, 2026
Title Hon: Samgakui Sigan
Seated!!!! I am surprised somehow I watched all dramas of Kim go eun, even when she is not my favorite actress. The quality of her shows!!!!
4 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Apr 12, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Good, the pfp changed!!! Btw why is Eternal faith suddenly appear first?
17 0
Replying to Kang Bit Na • Apr 12, 2026
Title Whale Star: The Gyeongseong Mermaid
Exactly!!!!! I can no longer stand such a talented actress being in second lead roles. She deserve to be main
Mky as not beautiful girl? They thought about pulling another Lim ju kyung in a melodrama? 😂
1 0
Replying to Kang Bit Na • Apr 12, 2026
Title Whale Star: The Gyeongseong Mermaid
Exactly!!!!! I can no longer stand such a talented actress being in second lead roles. She deserve to be main
Such a waste of talent😭
4 2
Replying to Silje • Apr 12, 2026
Title Whale Star: The Gyeongseong Mermaid
i wish the 2nd duo of actors are the main leads….
Exactly!!!!! I can no longer stand such a talented actress being in second lead roles. She deserve to be main
11 5
Replying to raeli • Apr 12, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
kindly asking you the reason of your watching MJTY and Perfect Match? Aimi had a romantic interest at 13 in MJTY…
Aimi was in Perfect match?
2 1
Replying to NOHAJk • Apr 12, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Really Huangyang Tian ?😭
Yes, she was casted as fl first. That time a stupid scandal surrounding her had happened and the team changed the fl😭
4 3
On Perfect Crown • Apr 11, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Soo I an is his title, he was given many title as he grew up. So what is his real name? Like first name?
6 2
Replying to gypsy_cloud • Apr 11, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I'm really enjoying the pairing. They look perfect together.
I loved the pairing too. But something is off between them.
1 0
Replying to morningblue • Apr 11, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
It is fine if people hate FL. Even the show calls her a psychopath with inferiority complex. I think she is meant…
People hate fl?
2 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Apr 10, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
Am i the only one who watched first, didn't watched second season and going to watch third season 😂. As for first season, I just watched because it is Kim go eun drama, didn't watched second season because I liked her with ung, now I am planning to watch because since Kim Jae won is there, i want to know how it goes...
2 0
On Julia Xiang • Apr 9, 2026
Person Julia Xiang
She do have some upcoming drama she's filming?? Why is no one uploading???
0 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Apr 9, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Anyway I am gonna watch this for Ai mi. As I watch dramas depending only on who is actress 😌
4 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Apr 9, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I love Ai mi but i feel bad for Tian Tian as she lost this role for some stupid scandal 😭.... Ps: still i am bothered by the age of both actressess, but still apart from that it was suppposed to Tian Tian's drama 😭
4 5
On The Days of Seclusion and Love • Apr 5, 2026
Title The Days of Seclusion and Love
Is this drama resumed filming?
1 0
On The East Palace • Apr 5, 2026
Title The East Palace
Whennn
0 0
On Sweetest Rebellion • Apr 4, 2026
Title Sweetest Rebellion
Whennnnn
4 1
On Love in Red Dust • Apr 4, 2026
Title Love in Red Dust
Whennnn
1 0
