Editorials
On In Her Eyes • Apr 4, 2026
Title In Her Eyes
Whennnnn
0 0
On When I Meet the Moon • Apr 4, 2026
Title When I Meet the Moon
Whennnnn
6 0
On Chasing Dreams • Apr 4, 2026
Title Chasing Dreams
Whennnnnn
1 4
On Make Me Tingle • Mar 15, 2026
Title Make Me Tingle
When??????
4 3
On Scarlet Heart Thailand • Mar 11, 2026
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
Any idea when???
0 1
On Park Shin Hye • Mar 11, 2026
Person Park Shin Hye
Isn't Judge from hell 2, confirmed? Will they start shooting soon? 😭😭😭
3 0
Replying to Deeyouth • Feb 14, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
It wasn’t my genre too, but now I’m invested. Try a few episodes first.
I tried 4 episodes then dropped it. I am not at all interested in that genre that's y i dropped.
0 0
On Undercover Miss Hong • Feb 11, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
This is not my type of genre, so i dropped it. But i am soo happy it is doing well 😭. It hit double digit rating in korea. I am so Happy
2 3
On No Tail to Tell • Feb 11, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
Idk something is wrong with this drama. Only keep watching for my Hye yoonie😭
12 1
On Light through the Eternal Storm • Feb 11, 2026
Title Light through the Eternal Storm
I came here after Lu yu xiao's rumor, it can't be happening, right? But i wish it happens😭
3 1
On Make Me Tingle • Feb 9, 2026
Title Make Me Tingle
I don't think this will not be that drama, like people think it will be 😂
6 1
On No Tail to Tell • Feb 9, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
I wanted to see Gumiho Eun ho, why is this getting so long. Don't tell me it will take forever for her to become gumiho again 😐. This was my most anticipated drama and this writing is killing me.
3 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Feb 9, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
I am sorry, but that king would have died during that hunting😐
5 0
On Our Universe • Feb 8, 2026
Title Our Universe
I have a doubt? Do mdl users are mostly cdrama fans?
2 13
Replying to Hei • Jan 30, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide
jianci (im assuming) is said to be joining in early february after he finishes filming for a movie!
Okkk
0 0
Replying to FIRST CHOICE • Jan 28, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide
TJC? In a few days.
Okk
0 0
On The Lament of Autumn • Jan 28, 2026
Title The Lament of Autumn
This finished filming?
0 1
On Dancing with the Tide • Jan 28, 2026
Title Dancing with the Tide
When will he join the filming
0 5
On Undercover Miss Hong • Jan 27, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
I saw some tweet saying lead actress doesn't look like 20. 😂 wasn't that one of the main plot point she is a 35 year old woman pretending to be 20 even when she doesn't look like it. Go bok hee constantly says she looks older than her age. And When she went to find that onemillion ceo some people mistook him as her husband and some thought that's her little brother 🤣 some people just miss everything about drama and spread unnecessary hate and negativity
25 5
Replying to moxie720 • Jan 27, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
Her father is a jerk with his threats
Because he know what's awaiting in a palace.
5 0
