Editorials
Replying to starmochi • Jan 15, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
is there any potential drama she will be working on other than when I meet the moon?
New drama filming starting on jan 25
4 1
Replying to onmyway123 • Jan 13, 2026
Title Love between Lines
LMAOOO 😭😭She left the door open, her dad walked in, and my soul left my body with them 😭
😂
2 0
Replying to Kang Bit Na • Jan 13, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
This is not a hate but they will probably cast Shen yue in that role 😂 idk guys i am pretty angry they casted…
Yeah, I understand. I too like Shen yue, i watched her several dramas, it's just i thought she doesn't suit Dan oh's character, as she mentioned lovely runner because hye yoon had done both roles. Suddenly i forgot it's yu xiao's page. Should i delete the comment.
0 0
On In Her Eyes • Jan 11, 2026
Title In Her Eyes
There's no romance?
0 1
Replying to lea • Jan 11, 2026
Person Lu Yu Xiao
i don't know why but if china made a Lovely Runner remake i feel like she would fit as the female lead perfectly
This is not a hate but they will probably cast Shen yue in that role 😂 idk guys i am pretty angry they casted her in Extraordinary you remake. She doesn't fit for that role.
0 2
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 11, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
This drama is soo GOOD!!!!!
11 0
Replying to happymiian • Jan 11, 2026
Title Love between Lines Spoiler
novel readers said HX choose the other guy in the end? is this true?
After 27 kissess?😂
3 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 10, 2026
Title Love between Lines
LOVED the first 4 episodes
4 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I know he deserve it but still felt bad for Zhuang xu
2 2
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
To my surprise, first episode was pretty good!
7 0
Replying to Liz Mathew • Jan 3, 2026
Title Shine on Me
In the novel its mentioned, they were not rich initially but worked hard to make their business a success and…
Xiguang's Father's first love didn't dropped her husband, her husband died. She told that in yesterday's episode. In novel idk but in drama she said he died
4 1
Replying to y_ummy • Jan 3, 2026
Title Shine on Me
SWL's drama are usually hit or misses for me and I didn't really like his recent dramas. It might be because he…
He looks older than his age? 😭 why I didn't feel that
5 0
Replying to Jenny • Jan 3, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Xiguang's father's best friend hugging him as if he is her husband in ep 23 really made me roll my eyes at such…
Exactly, that man is a huge disappointment
5 1
On Shine on Me • Jan 3, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I am sorry 😂 but I just like to call that Ma Nianyuan irrelevant 😂 that's her nickname
3 2
Replying to vidalme01 • Jan 3, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Does anyone know if Jiang Yun family is rich or did she and her brother made their money?
I didn't know if they were soo rich but they were definetly not poor cause that irrelevant girl's mother said Xiguang's father succeeded because of Xiguang's mom. May be they had some money
1 2
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Jan 3, 2026
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
What happened to this? The rating is low. It started off good, right? I didn't watched it but i saw many edits in the begining
2 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 3, 2026
Title Love between Lines
Jan 9 is confirmed?
1 0
Replying to sshhnn • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
can someone explain the soul swap part? whose soul is hers going to swap with?? I can't get it
Isn't it always male lead? Otherwise it would be weird 🤣
3 0
Replying to ztravs88 • Jan 2, 2026
Title Shine on Me
He's too stupid for that. I bet he won't even realise until they abandon him again once his business crashes for…
😭😭
2 0
Replying to ztravs88 • Jan 2, 2026
Title Shine on Me
He's too stupid for that. I bet he won't even realise until they abandon him again once his business crashes for…
I hope that happens without affect Xiguang
2 2
