Editorials
Replying to basicquestion1 • Jun 1, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
Be passionately in love without being passionate ♥️
😂
1 0
Replying to baraemilyy • Jun 1, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
Ren jialun has a wife, prob the reason he didnt do kissing scene
btw i think Miles Wei is also married.
0 3
Replying to baraemilyy • Jun 1, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
Ren jialun has a wife, prob the reason he didnt do kissing scene
yes, probably that's y. The latest drama i have been seen of him is burning flames, in that even though it has romance they don't need to show a kiss scene. That kind of story it is. and that drama was pretty good. I think is this actress have a clause like this, she should also do dramas like that. Not a drama like this..
1 0
On Be Passionately in Love • May 31, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
All abt this drama is good, but fake kiss? shouldn't they skip kiss scenes then. I am okay without kiss but fake kiss are not done... Before it was Ren jialun now it's her? I think if they don't wanna do scenes like this better skip dramas like this, i really loved the making, story and everything. But it's just disapointed me...
21 8
Replying to Kate_735 • May 31, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
What is going on with this series? I am lovin' it and think both leads are killing it. Love the dialog, it is…
same, it's soo good. Hatred seems forced, but don't understand why
6 0
On Be Passionately in Love • May 30, 2025
Title Be Passionately in Love
I am really liking this drama
12 0
Replying to bidulgi • May 20, 2025
Title Idol I
shinhye isn't doing chair time, another actress is.
yes i saw, hyeri is in talks
0 0
On Last Summer • May 18, 2025
Title Last Summer
Impossible heir, director? what abt writer? i really hated Impossible heir🥲
1 13
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • May 18, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
I cannot understand the low rating for this. Twitter is giving it straight 10’s and then I come to MDL and the…
i liked it but i would give it a 8 too. from my pov, it's not that extraordinary, like i didn't really liked the whole story, starting was good for me. but after some episodes i lost the interest that i had when i started, and wanted it to end it fast.
4 1
On Knock Off • May 14, 2025
Title Knock Off
They should recast the ml. Poor my Bo ah
16 0
On Dear Hongrang • May 14, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
Jae wook in historicals is soo my type.
12 1
Replying to Kang Bit Na • May 12, 2025
Title The Judge from Hell
he got hate?
oh, bro i didn't know it. Before, i liked the fight scenes and all but the romance also. i felt it was also needed. some people have some other tastes
1 0
Replying to Miss Choco • May 12, 2025
Title Chair Time
Lee JoonGi for ML please😭
aa i would love it, it's been so long since i seen him in a drama
1 0
Replying to Piquina • May 12, 2025
Title Chair Time
Is the ML Kim Jae Young?I have just read here on MDL that he is going to join a drama by this director.
he is doing some other drama with the same director
1 0
On Idol I • May 12, 2025
Title Idol I
She is same director as Chair time? Even chair time casting news of Shin hye is true. Wow, it would be a wonderful coincidence, right?
0 2
On The Judge from Hell • May 12, 2025
Title The Judge from Hell
Is a season 2 possible? But Isn't it better to kept like this, what if season 2 would spoil it?
0 0
Replying to vincenzo cassano • May 12, 2025
Title The Judge from Hell
life was better when all i had to do was watch an ep then run back to twitter and read fan theories , i remember…
he got hate?
0 2
On The Haunted Palace • May 12, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
I am really liking this!!!
6 0
On The East Palace • May 6, 2025
Title The East Palace
another version of The Haunted palace, whatever I am in
3 0
Replying to Min_Yoon_Shifa • Apr 27, 2025
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
dont waste your time. casts cant save a trash storyline
i watched it, it was boring though but not that bad
0 0
