News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 18 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 15 hours ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 17 hours ago
Replying to Bluebell5 • Jun 20, 2023 Title Lighter & Princess I’m on episode four and I keep feeling like the context is lost on me, maybe it’s the language difference/translations?… Well, think Viki sub are not good of this drama.I used subtitles from subscene. P.S I like to watch drama offline 0 0
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • May 26, 2023 Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality What's wrong the kiss scenes of this drama!?!Who was the problem ? bona or woo do Hawn 0 3
I used subtitles from subscene.
P.S I like to watch drama offline
Who was the problem ? bona or woo do Hawn