News Replying to A_fictionalgirl • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
Me too. I have the same question
Thank youu
1 0
Replying to Oochuwa • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
I haven’t watched today’s episodes yet… I usually check the teasers first. Anyone have an idea of the child…
Me too. I have the same question
0 4
Replying to Tanky Toon • Mar 13, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
I think it's less of the fact that he's powerful, but in the eyes of the law he did nothing wrong. Pre-2020, the…
exactly!! KSH is a problem but not the PROBLEM. Because how can a developed country age of consent be 13 in 2022? This whole case shows how disgusting SK is as a society. I also heard their relationship was an open secret. Ahhhh!!! The country is a lot. I can't imagine being born there. SK needs to reevaluate itself on many things. The misogyny and bullying culture stinks from the other side of the world. PS, I blame her family so much for this. I don't believe they weren't aware of their relationship at the time. Even though she was their bread winner, they should have treated her with so much care and kindness and protected her especially knowing the industry she stepped in as a child
1 0