Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 30, 2021
Replying to rxra7 • 11 days ago
ep 5 - i see why everyone loves this drama now. manifesting someone like duang for everyone 🤣🤣🤣
manifest someone like Qin for me please instead 🥰
1 0
On Duang with You • Sep 6, 2026
I love how Qin feels comfortable in the kissing and intimate scenes. Por did an amazing job.
10 0
875492 • Aug 29, 2026
My vote :
1) Por Suppakarn Jirachotikul

2) Cheng Yi

3) Kim Yoon Sik

4) Ding Yuxi

5) Wang Yibo
1 0
On Por Suppakarn Jirachotikul • Aug 27, 2026
He is such a good actor, he makes every scene lively and worth watching. He is just too good at everything he does, be it acting, playing piano, playing guitar, singing, dancing, playing basket ball. He is my forever favourite actor now.
4 0
Replying to annaistfrech • Aug 9, 2026
can someone who read the novel tell me what was going on between qin and marvis? the final ep made me curious…
in book 2 of DuangQin when Marvis met Qin for the first time he think Qin is so pretty that he can easily Top him. As for Qin, him and Jamie are close so he knew about Marvis.
0 1
On Wang Yi Bo • Aug 5, 2026
Person Wang Yi Bo
Happy Birthday to the most talented Artist out there 💚💚
0 0
On Por Suppakarn Jirachotikul • Jul 30, 2026
Truly the most beautiful Thai actor I have ever seen, his visual is no joke. And his acting is so good, and beside this He does have an angelic singing voice and dance really. He is just perfect.
6 0
Replying to Aamy • Jul 27, 2026
How is he a red flag?
Oh okay, it's also because the series is in the pov from Duang so we don't know a lot about Qin, and because he is very quiet and closed off from anyone, you have to pay attention to all the small details of the characters.
3 0
Replying to PetersonDawnAlexa • Jul 26, 2026
The only reason I enjoyed duang with you was because of duang. His character was so dramatic and funny I feel…
For me for Duang With You it was the other way around, it was because of Qinn that I absolutely loved this bl. For Khemjira, it's because I love supernatural story and yes I agree Keng Harit is absolutely gorgeous.
3 0
Replying to PabboStell • Jul 25, 2026
Duang, Duang, Duang! I need to put him in my pocket!When I think about it, the storyline doesn't offer something…
and me I need to put Qin in my pocket, he is so freaking cute, it's unfair
3 0
Replying to wza • Jul 25, 2026
this is cute but qin is hwk A RED FLAG
for me Qin is a total GREEN FLAG
4 0
Replying to wza • Jul 25, 2026
this is cute but qin is hwk A RED FLAG
How is he a red flag?
4 2