Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Egypt
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 7, 2026
Replying to Lailamajnun • 18 days ago
It was funny!! He brought the laughter back. The last few episodes were depressing
He is my favorite so far 😂
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 18 days ago
Jiugso destroyed both their marriage prospects in the entire Jinling city!!!
His face when the women saw them 😂😂😂😂
2 0
Replying to Paulina • 18 days ago
I’ll be attending late but better late than never 😂🍷
I'm attending late same as you, we should go together 😂
1 1
Replying to ImSowon • 18 days ago
It’s been awhile since I’ve enjoyed a comment section this much 🥰
Same here
3 0
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
All of us are so excited for the wedding tonight, like it is our own sister's wedding
I really like and enjoying the comments section here ❤️😂
21 5
Replying to Being Dramix • 20 days ago
Here came He RuoFei...He Yan's brother 😂... hope he won't create trobles for her this time 🤧
he wants to get rid of her in every universe 😂
3 2
Replying to Lyoneer • 20 days ago
The dynamics of the Li-family in episode 9 is so refreshing for a drama that isn’t a comedy 😁
They're so funny 😂
0 0
Replying to QAS • 20 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I wanted to ask when Bai Shu would show up, and he appeared in episode 11.
Yes ep 11 when the assassin dropped in the river
3 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • 20 days ago
Why does he attract those kind of women?!?
I believe it's because of their families are greedy for influential and power what kind of daughters would they raise?
Because he is powerful and favored by the emperor, they seek to marry him.
1 0
On Spring of the Blade • 21 days ago
My daily routine finishing cursing jenqi evil women in against the current
And came to curse qingyuan creepy father and evil sisters here
8 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • 22 days ago
Let’s give him a butterfly tattoo!
He would scare them to death with his ghost skills 😂
2 0
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • 22 days ago
Let’s give him a butterfly tattoo!
He would be happy if he catches those who annoyed his master 😂
2 1
Replying to Gris Olive • 22 days ago
She helped Isoo forget that he had seen his mother's killers and essentially molded an image of her death that…
Oh yeah I forgot about that thanks
0 0