K-Drama 'Doctor X' Kim Ji Won unleashes savage remarks at corporate doctors in preview 27 minutes ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 2 hours ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 2 hours ago
On I Hear Your Voice • Aug 2, 2013 Title I Hear Your Voice It's a masterpiece among masterpieces. 11 0
Replying to conanshinichi11 • Jul 27, 2013 Article Japanese Dramas Spring 2013 Awards what's the drama the featured in the article? i mean the picture before you read this one. ty! Yamada-kun to nananin no majou 1 0
On Scandal • Jul 21, 2013 Title Scandal Spoiler In episode 6 how awkward it was for that girl to be arrested while shaking hands. 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Thanks for accepting my friend request. 0 0
P On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 15, 2013 Profile Deprecated profile comment Right, since I finished School 2013 I keep on re-watching the drama and completely fell for him. I liked him in Secret Garden but currently my is with Sooha 0 0
Hwaiting!