Editorials
Replying to Firna • Jul 23, 2024
Title My Lovely Wife
When i see FL wear wedding gown to the press conference, i though she world reveal something big. But no. Totally…
Same with me.
1 0
Replying to AnnV • Jul 21, 2024
Title Love You Self-Evident
omg their acting is soo bad... FL was wronged and abandoned by the one she trusted aka ML and had everything taken…
What I did not like in the drama is that the antagonist sister was in the drama from beginning to end and never stopped doing bad things to the female lead. And yes, why was she allowed by the husband to be in their house all the time. 6 years that the wife was not around and she had good relationship with the mother of the guy and she still expecting that the guy will fall for her. If she can’t get him in 6 years, she should stop already. Crazy.
1 0
On The Housewives' War • Jul 18, 2024
Title The Housewives' War
The last two episodes on WeTv did not have English translation.
0 0
On The Housewives' War • Jul 18, 2024
Title The Housewives' War
I don’t think I like what the wife did to the husband. He is a cheater and a liar but I don’t think he deserved to be sent to a mental hospital. Wife should have divorced him right after she found out he was cheating with her friend and neighbor. She was still sleeping with the husband even when she knew he was cheating. Divorce and get all the money he has and just leave him with the mistress. They deserve each other. The husband of the other woman is a weakling. Why after leaving her he says at the end he will wait for her. Crazy. Not so happy with the wife in this drama. I pity the daughter. She saw the illicit relationship between her Dad and the mistress.
1 0
On Revival • Jul 11, 2024
Title Revival
Not bad for a short drama series. Although I watched only a few clips on you tube, I enjoyed it.
0 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 9, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
Am only on ep 5 in WeTV. Loving it already.
3 1
On Cruel Romance • Jul 6, 2024
Title Cruel Romance
My first time to watch this male lead and am surprised I have not seen any of his dramas. He is HOT!!! Joe Chen looked better in the earlier episodes.
3 1
On The Gifted Housekeeper • Jul 5, 2024
Title The Gifted Housekeeper
I like the make lead with his nice dimples. This is a nice drama if you just need to pass the time.
0 0
On Master of Destiny • Jun 26, 2024
Title Master of Destiny
Ending of this drama sucks. The evil woman at the end was forgiven and even became part of the family.
0 3
Replying to Spencer • Jun 23, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
hope he doesn't look sickly thin in this one coz last time i watched him in a drama he didnt look good!!
Yes he is too thin.
0 0
Replying to Dalarsi • Jun 11, 2024
Title Left Right
Give a shout if you still want spoilers
Thank you!
0 0
On Long Time No See • May 30, 2024
Title Long Time No See
I don’t understand why the mother got back with the cheating husband in the end. She should just have left him alone in the farm after he got out of prison. The writer wants to have a happy ending even after all the bad things the husband did to the wife. Frustrating in cdramas is that evil people are always forgiven in the end.
1 0
On Just Spoil You • May 26, 2024
Title Just Spoil You
There are so many bad comments to this drama but I disagree. It is a short drama so should not expect too much. I liked it.
9 1
On Please Be My Family • May 25, 2024
Title Please Be My Family
Was the brooch ever explained? I think I missed that.
0 2
On Miss Lucky Go! • May 13, 2024
Title Miss Lucky Go!
I like that Lou Si ended up breaking up with the boyfriend in the end.
5 2
On Miss Lucky Go! • May 13, 2024
Title Miss Lucky Go!
I like that Lou Si ended up breaking up with the boyfriend in the end.
0 0
On Step by Step Love • May 12, 2024
Title Step by Step Love
There are many negative comments here. I find the drama nice enough. I go for fluffy rom coms and the lead actors are good together. There are many cdramas where the male lead is stupid at first. I am happy it is not true in this drama.
5 0
Replying to tintin92 • May 7, 2024
Title Hello Mr. Gu
why the rating is low?is it that bad?
It’s not bad. You have to watch it to know if it is good or bad. Do not listen to the negative comments.
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • May 7, 2024
Title Hello Mr. Gu
why the rating is low?is it that bad?
It’s not bad. You have to watch it to know if it is good or bad. Do not listen to the negative comments.
0 0
Replying to cooper • Apr 26, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
After 8Ep: This is getting better & better by each passing eps, those silent moments & flashback silent scenes…
She is good in Begin again. One of my fave cdramas.
1 0