Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In front of ma 💻 👀
  • Contribution Points: 268 LV3
  • Birthday: January 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 27, 2022
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

A D H U

In front of ma 💻 👀
Replying to lovelymind • Jun 8, 2022
Title Money Flower
Yeah, the romance is very slight between the two main lead but there's romance between the SML and the FL.
that's disappointing :-(
0 0
Replying to VIII • Jun 7, 2022
Title Money Flower
Yes, if that isn’t your forte this series won’t be an exception. It’s a slow and steady progression handled…
thankz <3
0 0
Replying to fufu12345 • Jun 6, 2022
Title Stranger
boring..dropped it
i think its not your cup of tea :'(
1 1
Replying to zaphod • Jun 6, 2022
Title Beyond Evil
I came here from Sound of Magic, Choi Sung Eun. Watched up to ep. 2 its good so far!
me too <3
0 0
On Reset • Jun 4, 2022
Title Reset
underrated :=(
5 0
Replying to Thrill • May 27, 2022
Yeah.Still deserve a watching, Friendship gotta touch your heart.
thankz
0 1
Replying to Thrill • May 27, 2022
Yeah.Still deserve a watching, Friendship gotta touch your heart.
is it annoying?
0 3
Replying to mari_2004 • May 23, 2022
I am here bc of Sh**ting Star, they had their cameo and I was like this seems like they're from another drama,…
Which episode does leads romance start?
0 0
Replying to AngelRu • May 23, 2022
Can't get over from Bulgasal. So came to watch this drama with Lee Jin Wook... I hope I will love you more Oppa…
When does leads get together??
0 2