K-Drama
On Prim Chanikarn Tangkabodee • Apr 29, 2022
Person Prim Chanikarn Tangkabodee
she is so young :)
7 0
Replying to SoN KoO • Apr 29, 2022
Title Love All Play
I hope it doesn't end up like 2521:=), because they all have sport right:)
Ya.. that betrayal :(
0 0
On Monstrous • Apr 29, 2022
Title Monstrous
Is it weekly release ??
0 4
Replying to May • Apr 29, 2022
Title Boogie Nights
This could be good.
Lets see
0 0
Replying to fan-01 • Apr 28, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Someone tell me did Kwon Na Ra has a good character or bad
Good one
0 0
Replying to the drama queen • Apr 28, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Coming back to leave this comment, ignore all of the weird comments below. As someone who has watched over 150+…
Ost’s matches perfectly:)
0 0
On Blue Birthday • Apr 27, 2022
Title Blue Birthday
Happy ending???
1 1
Replying to Mistress • Apr 27, 2022
Title Boys over Flowers
A nightmare I had to drop 6 episodes in. Absolutely terrible, will not be telling people to watch this.The Thai…
I agree with you
1 0
On Meteor Garden • Apr 27, 2022
Title Meteor Garden
Adaptation Chinese or Thai ,which is good?
0 2
Replying to The outcast • Apr 26, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
Which episode did the leads start dating?any breakups or love triangle?
Starting from a fake relation to a serious one in the end..
1 0
Replying to The outcast • Apr 26, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
Which episode did the leads start dating?any breakups or love triangle?
ML’s first love dumps him.
0 6
Replying to The outcast • Apr 26, 2022
Title Crazy Love
Which episode did the leads start dating?any breakups or love triangle?
Yes.. in the starting,but that doesn’t impact at all
0 8
Replying to The outcast • Apr 26, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
Which episode did the leads start dating?any breakups or love triangle?
Episode 11 i think..
1 10
On Seo Yea Ji • Apr 26, 2022
Person Seo Yea Ji
her smile is so beautiful :)
11 0
Replying to MisterPINK • Apr 26, 2022
Person Jun Ji Hyun
I'm watching My Love from the Star and I just noticed that I haven't seen such a good actress for a while.
she is great !
1 0
On Crazy Love • Apr 26, 2022
Title Crazy Love
perfect ending :)
11 13
Replying to pieces of pisces • Apr 25, 2022
Title My Love from the Star
So which one is better to watch? The Thai or Philippines version? I already watched the original though.
Korean is best
2 1
Replying to Sophia • Apr 21, 2022
Title Healer
I hope you've watched it since commenting but YES keep watching. I actually didn't really like the first episode…
Ya..true
0 0
Replying to Happy_Creep • Apr 20, 2022
Title The Secret House
No maybe a little
Yaa
1 0
Replying to A D H U • Apr 19, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
👀
😳
1 0
1