Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 16, 2023
Replying to Bibibeep • Aug 10, 2024
Guys any suggestion like this drama? Its really good but i can't seem to find another one like this
The King Of Pigs
0 0
Replying to ash • Aug 4, 2024
This still has me on a chokehold ngl. Seeing an emotionless and empty protagonist(with reason ofc) slowly open…
Season 2 coming in January 2025 on Netflix 😊
2 0
Replying to Agnieszka • Aug 1, 2024
Yes, it's already in post-production stage
Ryeoun has confirmed it back in July 😊 That's what he said in an interview:
“Most recently, as the drama called Weak Hero Class 2 concluded filming, we did a toast with friends to celebrate…In January of next year, Weak Hero Class 2 will be out.”
😊😊😊
0 1
Replying to Justliving10 • Jul 28, 2024
Title 4Minutes
is there a cut or uncut version? because I didn’t see anything risqué about ep 1, it was more of a background…
Yeah it's on kisskh 😉
0 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 27, 2024
Title 4Minutes
WOW this is a great first episode, I love it😍 Can't wait for next friday.
7 0
Replying to Agnieszka • Jul 25, 2024
What? The premiere will be in January 2025, so there's 6 months left at most, not a year and a half 😉😉😄
Still it's too long 😭 I can't wait.
3 2
Replying to Slay_rylle • Jul 25, 2024
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH we have to wait half a year at this but we’ll. I’m so tuned omggg I’ve been waiting for ages
What? The premiere will be in January 2025, so there's 6 months left at most, not a year and a half 😉😉😄
4 4
Replying to jiaruii • Jul 17, 2024
is it good or not T^T I see mixed feelings in the comments help
I finished watching yesterday. I liked it very much. I really like the thriller and mystery genres, so this is a perfect series for me. It kept me at the edge of the seat untill very end. I will say this... it's not an outstanding masterpiece, but if you are a fan of this genre and the Bl series, you should like it. I've seen far worst series than this. Give it a try 😊
4 2
Replying to Agnieszka • Jul 13, 2024
January 2025 😉
It is written here on MDL that each episode will last 60 min. In fact it's still too short. There should be at least 16 eps, an hour and a half each 😉😁😁😏
0 1
Replying to Agnieszka • Jul 11, 2024
January 2025
Like a month ago Ryeoun confirmed in an interview that the series is set to premiere in January 2025 on Netflix.
6 2
Replying to Lees • Jul 10, 2024
Hey, don't lose hope, I think that Hyunwook (suho) will appear in the second season, hyunwook literally followed…
Frankly speaking, they didn't strictly follow the manhwa in season 1. So it's possibile that season 2 will also have some changes.
1 0
Replying to jiaruii • Jul 10, 2024
is the cast confirmed? istg imma be so mad at beom seok cuz he's the reason choi is not talking to ppl, instead…
January 2025 😉
2 5
Replying to Agnieszka • Jul 10, 2024
Yes its worth to watch. One of the best dramas ever made 🔥 You'll like it trust me 😊
You're welcome 😃🫰
0 0
Replying to Agnieszka • Jul 9, 2024
Yes its worth to watch. One of the best dramas ever made 🔥 You'll like it trust me 😊
Between Sieun and SoHoo ☺️🔥❤️ Plus... friendship between the main 3 Sieun, SoHoo and Bumsook is a little bit...complicated 🤭
1 2