Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 16, 2023
Replying to Agnieszka • Dec 1, 2024
OMG you're so lucky watching this masterpiece for the first time ❤️🔥🔥🔥
I started with Squid Game 3 years ago. Weak Hero Class 1 is one of my favourites ❤️ Can't wait for season 2 next month. Move to heaven was a delight indeed 🔥👍
2 4
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Dec 1, 2024
two episodes in and it’s really good but I’m so scared because I’ve watched a lot of kdramas with explicit…
OMG you're so lucky watching this masterpiece for the first time ❤️🔥🔥🔥
1 9
Replying to Vanessa • Nov 17, 2024
I was enjoying it so much till I saw the comments and now I'm like "ohhh idk how I feel about it"
Trust your own opinion 😉
1 3
Replying to nama2sama • Nov 16, 2024
No way we saw choi hyun wook'a boojayna 😭😭
OMG!! Really??? Are u serious?
0 1
Replying to zeflix • Nov 2, 2024
MARK THIS A SPOILER PLEASE!!
Sorry, I thought I marked it as a spoiler🫢
1 0
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 2, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
OMG EP 13 was a very emotional episode. When Myeong-suk received a gift from her deceased son, I cried like a baby 😭 This drama is great
I love it 🔥🧡 One of the best I've watched this year.
6 0
Replying to Agnieszka • Oct 28, 2024
Title Love in the Big City Spoiler
All 8 episodes came out at once. Unfortunately, the ending is not a happy one 😩
Yes it's worth it, it's really good🔥 ML had to part with his one true love. Unfortunately, they did not part on good terms 😢The drama moves you to tears at times. You'll need some tissues. Give it a try 👍
1 1
Replying to Eri • Oct 28, 2024
Title Love in the Big City Spoiler
did it end already? if not yet, please someone tell me later if it's a happy ending
All 8 episodes came out at once. Unfortunately, the ending is not a happy one 😩
0 3
Replying to Cecoshanks • Oct 25, 2024
Title Hellbound
Can you tell me please, is there a couple? I know that it doesn't have any romance but is there like coupletime…
no they're not a couple
0 1
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Oct 19, 2024
same....🤭 it's actually in the second spot as we speak..and it's giving my number one a run for its money
I will give it a try. Thanks ❤️
0 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Oct 19, 2024
same....🤭 it's actually in the second spot as we speak..and it's giving my number one a run for its money
Black Out is my nr 1 this year so far 😉 And I have Wonderful World on my list 💪
1 2
Replying to Ob3lix • Oct 19, 2024
what the other two? 😬
Black Out and Your Honor 😉 I can also add Blood Free and Hide 😜🤭 I'm a fan of darker genres.
1 1
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Oct 19, 2024
same....🤭 it's actually in the second spot as we speak..and it's giving my number one a run for its money
What's your nr 1 ? 😉
1 4
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Oct 19, 2024
I just finished binge-watching this great series, do you guys have any recommendations about similar Korean shows?…
The king of pigs, Revenge of others
3 2