Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 8, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to MarkJason • Jan 10, 2026
I disagree, they look of similar age. ML looks very young. If you don't like age gaps with older men then don't…
... how old are you ?
and it was not a question
0 1
Replying to MarkJason • Jan 10, 2026
I disagree, they look of similar age. ML looks very young. If you don't like age gaps with older men then don't…
ML looks his age... and she looks her age and act like a child.
Don't be delulu because you like dating younger girls and try to justify yourself...
0 3
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
oh, so that's why his face looks so stiff and unnatural in a scene, like it's been painted with heavy makeup,…
right ?! he looks ethereal. Like a white mask. But if he was sick and exhausted... that makes perfectly sense !!! :/
0 0
Replying to somimi • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
yh he is a little bloated in this one probably working too much. In love in the cloud it seemed like they filmed…
actually more rounded features in LIC, I was comparing pictures of the 2 movies, and around the eyes, cheeks, temple, it was was plumper. But the fact he was sick and exhausted definitely explains that :/ I hope he will take rest now... he needs it to recover !!
1 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
he was just sick during some of the filming. he did a lot dramas last year. he’s back to being healthy
Yes, I hope so !!
0 0
Replying to juicychicken • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
yea it was giving tim burton character
yes, like ethereal.. but if he was exhausted, it definitely makes sense !!!
0 0
Replying to Valkyra • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
He was suffering from severe stomachache during filming. He kept enduring and didn't take a break for recovery.…
thanks <3 this explains that :/
0 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
he was just sick during some of the filming. he did a lot dramas last year. he’s back to being healthy
thanks <3
0 0
On Glory • Jan 8, 2026
Title Glory
Does Hou Ming Hao has health issue ? I can barely recognize him between Love in the clouds and this one... Something changed in his face, something is off :(
In some scene, I can't tell it's him
What happened ?
5 11
Replying to EveCore • Jan 2, 2026
Hope your next watch is more your style!👋
Thanks !
0 0
Replying to Aveira • Jan 2, 2026
There are so many mediocre dramas here sitting comfortably at 8.9 and above.Hopefully you'll find something more…
Thanks !
0 0
Replying to san • Jan 2, 2026
right?? i think i’m only going to continue for him but the story isn’t all that interesting and she is irritating
It's flat and empty :/ I thought it would have been more intense, more magnetic, more playful. MORE. The background story isn't interesting, that's the major issue. They didn't show us his tortured emotional side, the one almost every girl want to cuddle to make him feel better. And the girl. Gosh, I just can't ><
1 0
On Speed and Love • Jan 1, 2026
8.6 ? I don't understand the hype ! I can't go through ep 11, it's so long and boring.
The girl is ridiculous trying the cute attitude all the time, and the story is really boring.
Trailer and videos on socia media were great, the guy in kinda sexy with his bad boy big heart atttitude, but the rest sadly is an empty shell :/
Definitely expecting better...
7 6
Replying to LauraOpper • Dec 7, 2025
Title 18 Again
I was wondering about that, too. I was wondering if this issue was exaggerated for the sake of the drama.
from what i've read from social media, well, it could be half true... sadly :(
And same, for the baseball player, people discover he has a daughter without being married or having a wife, suddently, he is seen as a loser, a fraud etc... THIS IS INSANE. And ridiculous
3 0
On 18 Again • Dec 3, 2025
Title 18 Again
OMG I am ep 2, when she had the interview of the baseball player, she did a great job, public loved her and then, someone posted on social media she is a mom, and now, everyone is turning his back.
This cant be real right ?
Korean society is not stupid and senseless like that right ?
I mean, she is a mom and what ?
Complaining that birth rate is declining but OF COURSE ! It's a curse to me a mother in a society where once you have kids, you are supposed to sacrifice your entire life and happiness only for your family. Gosh, this can't be real...
5 2
Replying to Claddagh • Oct 26, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I'm 💯 % with you. As I was watching, her actions annoyed me but I understood why her character was like that.…
exactly !!!!
1 0
Replying to Bai Hehuai Lover • Oct 25, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
yeah she is stated to have been 4 when her mom died in ep17 and then it's said a few episodes later that it's…
little older but still young 🤷🏻‍♀️ and zero experience of life
3 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 25, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Be more compassionate with the SISTER...
First, she has been raised in a golden cage.. protected from suffering and the reality of the outside world.She was craving for adventure and a passionate love romance(as she was raised to be a wife, not a woman).
She was probably 16 or 17 years old as noblesse girls should be married young (fertile and obedient) so she doesn't have the emotional maturity to take a step back and see the whole situation.To finish, who doesn't have fell at first sight for someone ?I mean, we literally love those romantics dramas for ROMANCE 😂She was alone in desert at around 14, lost, thirsty and desperate, certain to die. A handsome warrior, from enemies, had a noble attitude with her, sparing her life and giving her water.WHO WOULDN'T HAVE FALL IN LOVE. Let's be honest 😂She made a mistake and had to pay a high price.So stop about complaining of her attitude, she is human, young and not perfect, like everyone here.I loved the show and I am already missing them ❤️
9 4
Replying to Woahh • Oct 4, 2025
Win said it is 0.98% done so there's A LOT more to go 😭 You can def expect to see them if you sre lucky.
omg really ?? I thought they started in July... thank you so much !!!
0 0