Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 8, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On Top Form • May 17, 2025
Title Top Form
I hope they will do a sequel. A 2 hours movie <3
To discover Jade's lover, how Akin can comeback, their life as married couple etc...
7 0
Replying to RakIuliia • May 16, 2025
Title My Golden Blood Spoiler
So, who is still hoping for Tonkla to be suddenly revived? 🤡
and living a tortured but intense romance with Naklan ? ME ! xD
6 0
Replying to ParikaGT • Apr 19, 2025
Title Top Form Spoiler
Akin should have just said he went drinking, got drunk, and don’t know what happened. Jin would have processed…
but a lot of victim of rape feel guilty and are ashamed...
19 1
On Top Form • Apr 19, 2025
Title Top Form
Johnny= guilty / f*cking rapist
Akin's manager = professional mistake
Akin = victim / not guilty
Jin = collateral victim
I WANT JUSTICE AND REVENGE 🤬
and maybe blood, tears and sweat.
23 0
Replying to xoxo • Apr 19, 2025
Title Pit Babe
this isn't a masterpiece right and it's not perfect but it was definitely a bit confusing but I was here for the…
the chemistry between them is real. so natural, and quite rare in bl, so for me, it deserves a better rate ☺️ Pavel is so natural and true in his acting, specially with all the romantic and love scene, it's definitely important 🥰
2 1
Replying to joongarchin • Apr 18, 2025
Title Top Form
I watched ep 7 teaser and the series trailer again....WTF can someone explain to me why the hell jade was laying…
The shower episode... yep, honestly, with that ending, I don't know how they are going to get to this point...
5 1
On Top Form • Apr 18, 2025
Title Top Form
I am so ANGRY toward Johnny.
So SAD that Akin does not realise that he is not guilty, he is a VICTIM, he has been raped...
And I am so SAD for Jun.. and his broken heart
The show is getting better and better (emotionally speaking, very good show)
20 0
Replying to Purpleman_gotmeroll • Apr 17, 2025
Title Immortality
If it's possible after that su*king Censorship. 😭 I would love...nope die to have both of them together in…
enjoy ☀️🥰
1 0
Replying to Purpleman_gotmeroll • Apr 17, 2025
Title Immortality
If it's possible after that su*king Censorship. 😭 I would love...nope die to have both of them together in…
Secret happens on the lichi island 🥰
1 2
Replying to Purpleman_gotmeroll • Apr 17, 2025
Title Immortality
If it's possible after that su*king Censorship. 😭 I would love...nope die to have both of them together in…
yes, a non censored BL with true emotions and like in real life, sensuality too... There is one Chinese bl recently that is not censored (because they use a VPN to post it), I need to start it ^^
0 4
On Immortality • Apr 17, 2025
Title Immortality
Gosh, I would LOVE a BL with Arthur Cheng and Luo Yun Xi. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah
3 7
On Pit Babe • Apr 16, 2025
Title Pit Babe
I don't get this low rating... I couldn't finish some "popular" BL rated over 8.4 but this one, I loved it !!<3
7 4
On Such a Good Love • Apr 15, 2025
I want to start it but I really don"'t get the story... happy couple, then separate ? Second couple ? I am lost xD ^^ HELP please
0 0
Replying to AiNong • Apr 15, 2025
The special episode is sad right ? I stopped ep 9 because I saw comment about this special episode. Please SPOIL…
but I know that he will disappear 😭 I will wait S2 before ending it
2 0
Replying to Woahh • Apr 7, 2025
they will start around may-june after the lol concert in mid may
🙏🏻 I hope so ☀️
1 0