Editorials
Replying to ObsidianAviary • Jul 19, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
Damn... I heard Yuemi's reincarnation is supposed to be Qingmu's disciple, the little girl Shanggu saved but that…
Where did you get that information? In the novel, Yuemi didn't reincarnate.
0 2
Replying to Tenysi • Jul 18, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
When you are being invested in a drama after so long of good drama droughts it feels sad knowing this drama is…
You know what, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Yesterday I tell my friend that I'm not sure if I can find another costume drama which I like both FL and ML and has a good story. Both of them have portrait their characters so natural with relax acting, to the point that I didn't feel like they were acted, it just them. And good captivating story from the beginning till the end (I hope the ending will good too). ALP is amazing.
2 0
On Best Mistake • Jul 18, 2021
Title Best Mistake Spoiler
Cmiiw, did the ML like FL because of high five??
0 0
On The Witch's Diner • Jul 17, 2021
Title The Witch's Diner
Song Ji Hyo is so fucking gorgeous!! Age like a fine wine.
18 1
Replying to Rika217 • Jul 16, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
https://twitter.com/DKSKTR/status/1416012808806830088
I hope it's not the last minute happy ending like in the novel.
2 2
Replying to Joljetdrama • Jul 16, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I love this up till the female lead sacrificed herself for peace. To me What happened 60,000 years later is a…
Well everyone has different opinions. For me, this is the first time I really enjoy costume drama to the point I installed WeTV app, become VIP member, which mean I have to pay for membership, and when the fast track episodes release, I pay more for every episode just to watch this interesting story. I am very picky about drama, but I'm willing to spend my money only for this drama 😅
6 0
Replying to 7436814 • Jul 15, 2021
Person Zhou Dong Yu
IMO the director and stylist ruined everything but it's none of the casts fault, all actors did good except for…
I'm sorry but I don't agree with you. I love every aspect, any detail in ALP, including the style, editing and anything. But I respect your opinion. And yes, I hope she will take another drama.
15 0
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Jul 15, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I can't understand why he or she said Xu Kai can't act? He carries the whole drama for me. I love his acting and…
Xukai's eyes acting is amazing, the emotions he holds, but the eyes looks very hurt, he is indeed an amazing actor.
4 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Jul 15, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Is it that Jupiter right? I can't see her comments anymore because I already blocked her. Why don't you do the…
I blocked her too. She/he is sooooo annoying.
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 15, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Waiting for Sunday is torture.
0 0
Replying to Akajishi • Jul 14, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
The song when Shanggu and Gujun sacrifice themself. Really love this song. Set this song repeat one on my spotify.
This is the only scene in ALP that makes me cry. The love Gu jun has for Shanggu plus Zhou Dong Yu's crying, the emotions in that scenes wrench my heart. And the song 😭😭😭
1 1
Replying to FionnualaAella • Jul 14, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
What is the song and singer name, which has lyrics of "She turns into ashes, and the parting of life and death.…
The song when Shanggu and Gujun sacrifice themself. Really love this song. Set this song repeat one on my spotify.
2 3
Replying to Nana • Jul 14, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I don't know what I will watch after FIYS and ALP ends. I mean, there's nothing near as good streaming. Drama…
I will feel empty for sure. For now I only watch ALP, and I'm picky with drama. Really. Really. Picky.
1 1
Replying to Fujihara Tomomi • Jul 14, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
ohh, You mean the period drama?
This one is amazing too, my top 4
1 0
Replying to Fujihara Tomomi • Jul 13, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
ohh, You mean the period drama?
And contagious cry. Her crying scenes never fails me.
1 1
Replying to Fujihara Tomomi • Jul 13, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
ohh, You mean the period drama?
Me too 😭😭😭 That's my best 3. Yes, can't wait to see zdy with Liu Haoran, love them both.
1 3
Replying to Fujihara Tomomi • Jul 12, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
ohh, You mean the period drama?
As a fan of her movies, I recommend you to watch Better Days, Us and Them, and her fisrt movie Under the Hawthorn Tree.
1 7
Replying to Akajishi • Jul 12, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
So far, I didn't find the official english translation, but our friend in discussions section make the translations,…
LOL. Agree, at that part I was confused, but still can get the point of every chapter.
1 0
Replying to PolarisJane • Jul 12, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
How did you guys read the full novel? Was it translated in your own language or do guys know Chinese? Just curious,…
So far, I didn't find the official english translation, but our friend in discussions section make the translations, you can check it. When I read the novel, I open in in GChrome, it's in Chinese but the page has translation menu, so we can change it to english, and I think the translation in understandable.
1 2
Replying to yoonna alexa • Jul 12, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Me keep rewatching ep46 until the night didn’t sleep🤣
Hang in there 😆
0 1