News
On Connecting to You • 29 days ago
Title Connecting to You
There will be a special episode next week, stay tuned 🙌🏼
2 0
On Dan's Family No. 1 • Mar 22, 2025
Title Dan's Family No. 1
The Movie comes to Viki in two Days~
0 0
Replying to AkumaKami • Dec 27, 2023
Title Between Him and Her
Its on Viki too :)
Oh no, so u can't use Viki? I live in Germany and can't watch all the Disney+ series because most of them are not yet released in Germany and often won't be. Q_Q So I'm very happy that at least Viki works for me. And Netflix if u turn the language to English xD
1 0
Replying to AMJ7e • Dec 27, 2023
Title Between Him and Her
Does anybody know where can I find the eng subtitles? (only the subtitles)
Its on Viki too :)
1 2
Replying to johnbourdakos • Nov 27, 2023
Article Winners of the 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards Announced!
Did Hong Xa bin win the award over Kim Seon Ho? I don't see what the judges see to be honest...
Kim Seon Ho is not a new Actor and he won the Popular Star Award.
0 1
On Let's Date, Professor Xie • Sep 19, 2023
Title Let's Date, Professor Xie
I quite liked it, the childish ML in combo with the rational FL made it so funny I couldnt stop smiling and laughting. It was rlly sweet and easy to watch. 🤭
0 0
