News
On The East Palace • Jul 24, 2026
Title The East Palace Spoiler
im loving it that the princess has more scenes and importance than gu cheon lol
3 0
Replying to chipleuchips • Jun 12, 2026
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
Linan is XQA mood booster and I like how XQA get extra dumb when around her since both are chaotic goods lol her…
now that you mention it i now only realize he just gets dumber when hes around her and completely off guard
0 0
Replying to ManicMojo • May 15, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
please tell me you're joking... and here i was hyping up the intro TT i'm putting myself in time-out
it is ai its so obviously ai cause they are trying to copy an animated style
2 1
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • May 14, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
the drama is actually funny and entertaining i want to watch moreee
6 0
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • May 14, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
wait the intro is ai . OMG!!!! im so pissed atp
9 6
Replying to M.S.FSaajidha • May 12, 2026
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
Hows the ending apart from they wan’t be together ,did he die in the ending or does he come to modern world
Well it's a bit dissapointing cause it's an open ending, but the main plot is still to solve with a plot twist and everything, but there are some parts which do get a satisfactory ending. There will be a season 2 coming soon not sure when but in the drama it's not complete and it does end up in a really sad way. I don't wanna spoil
0 1
Replying to M.S.FSaajidha • May 12, 2026
Title Guardians of the Dafeng Spoiler
Hows the ending apart from they wan’t be together ,did he die in the ending or does he come to modern world
I have no clue I didn't read the novel plus the drama had an open ending
0 3
On Sold Out on You • May 8, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
ddam ye jin constantly overstepping boundaries
0 1
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 8, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
damn comments are super messed up like are yall seriously okay with this?
4 0
Replying to citylights • May 8, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
so far, neither of them have feelings for each other. but I think ep9 onwards FL might start developing a one…
hopefully that sounds more real like an awkward teenage phase
0 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • May 8, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
She is not a minor.
but she is still a school student?
0 1
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 6, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
Plz someone explain he is a teacher and she is a student she is a minor? I'm genuinely confused as to why no one is opposing this. I mean I get it she's a student and she's bound to have such feelings but as a teacher shudnt he know how to correct that? Damn
5 8
On The Price of Confession • May 3, 2026
Title The Price of Confession
jeon do yeons acting is crazy good
2 0
On Sold Out on You • May 1, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
Ig it's a parody
1 0
On Chae Won Bin • May 1, 2026
Person Chae Won Bin
she looks like lee jun young
0 0
Replying to kwelsh • Apr 28, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
any chance for a second couple?
No I don't really know but they haven't introduced another fl yet
2 0
On Sold Out on You • Apr 27, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
Omg it's actually a fresh plot cause the leads are very different in profession and dynamic
10 0
On Sold Out on You • Apr 27, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
I feel like the many actors are over acting but only 2 eps have been released so far so I'm kinda excited to see where this is going
3 2
On Sold Out on You • Apr 27, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
I'm so excited for chae won bin less goo I've been waiting
1 0
On Sold Out on You • Apr 27, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
There are 2 very different reviews on this drama, but nobody be talking about the plot
2 0
