News
On Typhoon Family • Nov 30, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Bye mark choi and Hyun juns English were insufferable I couldn't understand a thing
6 4
On Dear X • Nov 27, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
lena actuallly got her right ending? cause she was able to bag jun seo and still move on rightfully so
11 2
Replying to Bi_Myself • Nov 27, 2025
Title Dear X
I'm surprised Baek Ahjin put up with Sunghee's antics for so long. Someone being in my personal space like that…
Like she knew sung hee was stealing and stuff I was so annoyed by her the whole drama
6 1
On Dear X • Nov 27, 2025
Title Dear X
atp jun seo and jae ho shud end up together
15 0
Replying to lalala • Nov 24, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
I'm wondering if he'll have to step down from his CEO position and go back to cultivating the roses so he can…
I don't think they ill let the. Main character step down from such a high position especially when the business and drama is after his name,
2 0
On Typhoon Family • Nov 24, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
im so upset they didnt still bring back taepoong florist arc, it was so nice
20 4
Replying to Alia • Nov 24, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Yeah you have a. Lot to say from your pfp alone asshole
Oh no no ofc not, if I had looks like her I would realllly love to be an actress yk and ignore these troll comments and get my paycheck lol
1 0
Replying to otter806 • Nov 24, 2025
Title Typhoon Family Spoiler
Actually.he is a complete psychopath
He might be just obsessed with taepoong tag the business himself
3 0
Replying to ffanta • Nov 23, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
middle sister is scrawny and u gly, and very annoying in her drunken stupor.
Yeah you have a. Lot to say from your pfp alone asshole
2 2
Replying to Heyasa • Nov 23, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
The only person that reacted cha seon taek’s bs was almost Mr. Koi(almost cult member).I really didn’t understand…
Computer guy lol
2 1
Replying to Typhoon Family • Nov 23, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Replying to deleted comment
Wait your kinda right, 2nd couple all they give is misunderstandings and typical mother issues
0 0
On Typhoon Family • Nov 23, 2025
Title Typhoon Family Spoiler
Absolutely shocked me when Hyun jun whacked his father's head
14 2
On Typhoon Family • Nov 23, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
Ep 13 and 14 were so good, we were fed well
9 1
Replying to mats • Nov 23, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
hello> how is there still so much story left im so confused, how are they gonna wrap up in 2 more episodes?
Plz don't be a rushed ending
2 0
On Typhoon Family • Nov 23, 2025
Title Typhoon Family Spoiler
Ms cha pmo, I hope she doesn't join towards the end or taepoong easily forgiving her
5 0
On Dear X • Nov 20, 2025
Title Dear X
Ok who's the annoying obsessed ceo now?
2 0
On Dear X • Nov 20, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
Lena pmo
1 0
On Dear X • Nov 20, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
Ah jin my girl, I really thought I knew you
5 0
On Dear X • Nov 20, 2025
Title Dear X
This drama is like a toxic ex, you can't leave and you really shudnt delve too much
8 0
On Dear X • Nov 20, 2025
Title Dear X
OMG I LUVVV THE DYNAMIC BETWEEN THE HUSBAND AND WIFE JUNSEO AND JAEHO, CAUSE IT WAS THE DUO WE DIDNT KNOW WE NEEDED. like their interactions were so funny including lena like i know very well they cant be a trio but like junseo and jaehos interactions were literally one of the perks of this drama, so unexpected
6 1
