Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: dungeon
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 27, 2025
On Typhoon Family • Nov 10, 2025
Damn some people are pissed, I wish they realised that these events are based on true stories and at the end of the day, it's a drama it needs to have such elements to keep watchers hooked and at the same time evoke relatability and human emotions and character. So guys chill if yall want something realistic watch some imf documentary without finding faults with the writers or the characters
9 9
Replying to Shoujo-san • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X
Keep in mind that he's been getting gaslit and manipulated by her since they were kids.
Yeah so I think it's normal for him because all he wants is to stay by baek ah jin
2 0
Replying to niniinutss • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
(SPOILER!!! SKIP IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO😭)Yeah she is trying to survive and even her getting her father killed…
I did read the webtoon, I didn't like the ending at all I hope baek a jin gets something worse but instead she has something to hold against jun seo, yes its true she did vicious evil things but ig that's the whole plot nobody is safe
1 0
On Dear X • Nov 7, 2025
Title Dear X
the way i watch the whole thing with a smile because she manipulates them boys and they fall right into her trap - bro she is trying to survive, and as far as i know she never went to trouble others . its just people cant stand when she is pretty and popular and they dig their own grave
10 5
On Dead-End Job • Nov 5, 2025
Title Dead-End Job
Kim min ha as the younger sister sounds odd, she would've aced as the older sister
9 2
Replying to Getitdone • Nov 4, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito Spoiler
I didn't understand the Cameo at the end of episode 12, Do we supposed to know who that character is? did we meet…
I think it's meant for showing that that girl is Lee Dons girl or maybe to show that He is still workin
1 0
Replying to sunghoon_iceking • Nov 4, 2025
The romance tag is so misleading, there is no chemistry at all. like wdym she made him wait that long when he…
Exactly the chemistry was so dried up between them I almost thought they would end up as friend. Cause I was shocked when the ml started showing his feelings to her
3 0
Replying to cpisnotacouple • Nov 4, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito Spoiler
Kinda missed the opportunity for an enemies to lovers trope with FL and attorney.
Omg yess I so wished they were endgame or sumn
3 1
On Ms. Incognito • Nov 4, 2025
wait whyy does she have more chemistry with the chairman and the attorney than the lead? lol, tbh she had more scenes with the attorney than the ml
18 3
Replying to seona • Nov 4, 2025
who held jeon yeo been at gunpoint to pick this drama 🥲
Like where is her role as a bodyguard? Like she just stood there
4 1
On Ms. Incognito • Nov 4, 2025
Since when did the 2 leads have chemistry like there was hardly a scene where they even looked like they liked each other cause she was really cold to him and he respected her as a teacher for his son
7 0
On Ms. Incognito • Nov 4, 2025
The only thing that was good was jeon yep beens looks, cause she ate with that
2 0
On Ms. Incognito • Nov 4, 2025
The last 2 eps were like what a little kid wrote cause wdym everything is getting resolved until the last 2. The writing sucks ass
2 0
Replying to watch dohwan • Nov 2, 2025
The sexist mofo acts like hes some great deal just because he's a man but has he forgotten that he was the reason…
What pisses me off is his wife works right after giving birth
4 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Nov 2, 2025
I had an issue with KTP not introducing OMS. He did ask who she was, but he never offered an explanation after…
Omg I was just about to comment about this, like it doesn't sit right like how kang tae pooing was just a bystander and never addresses the guy acting all that just because he was a salesperson he wanted
5 0
On Ms. Incognito • Oct 29, 2025
Hard watch, I watched ep 9 and 20 in 2x speed why are the characters and story so predictable
1 0
On Typhoon Family • Oct 27, 2025
5 and 6 were soo good, ep 8 better be a confession scene!!!! Can't wait for my babies
12 0