Celebrity
Replying to notpoetartist • May 31, 2022
Title Reset
how is the end? happy, sad or open? I don't mind spoilers
Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to kongki • May 31, 2022
Title Reset
A masterpiece. It is so well done that my jaws are actually on the floor. I was blown away by the acting as well…
how is the end? happy, sad or open? I don't mind spoilers
0 3
On Bridal Mask • Oct 14, 2021
Title Bridal Mask Spoiler
The only drama I don't mind being a sad ending, everything is perfect
9 0
On Dare to Love • Oct 4, 2021
Title Dare to Love
what's the age difference?
0 2
On Navillera • Sep 28, 2021
Title Navillera
It's been a while since I cried this much 10/10. Perfect acting.
5 0
On Man of Vengeance • Sep 17, 2021
Title Man of Vengeance
I appreciate that every episode at least one crime is committed
8 0
On Nang Ai • Sep 8, 2021
Title Nang Ai
cute
0 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Aug 28, 2021
Title A Girl of 35
Hi happy ending?
Does it have romance?
0 1
Replying to WK1 • Aug 2, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Happy ending. The main couple did end up together.
Thank you!
0 5
On The Long Ballad • Aug 2, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
How is the ending? Happy, sad or open. Do they main couple end up toghter? I don't mind spoilers
0 7
Replying to akyoa321 • Jul 7, 2021
Title The Rational Life
almost 12 years
I get it now. Thank you so much!!!!
1 0
Replying to akyoa321 • Jul 7, 2021
Title The Rational Life
almost 12 years
Thank you! One more question, is it a big part on the story, their age gap?
0 2
Replying to oli • Jul 1, 2021
Title The Rational Life
12 years, however the ages in the drama are a bit confusing.
Thank you! It's seems confusing! But I think I will give it a try
0 0
Replying to oli • Jul 1, 2021
Title The Rational Life
12 years, however the ages in the drama are a bit confusing.
Thank you! How are they confusing?
0 3
Replying to ashkan • Jul 1, 2021
Title The Rational Life
About 10 years. She is supposed to be 34 and he is supposed to be in his early 20s.
Thank you!
0 0
On The Rational Life • Jun 30, 2021
Title The Rational Life
What is the age gap between them in the drama?
0 12
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jun 24, 2021
Title Why I Dress up for Love
You can find the entire drama subbed here: https://furritsubs.livejournal.com/20202.htmlPlease support the fansubber!
Thank you so much!!
0 0
Replying to AllDlover • Jan 26, 2021
Title Go Ahead
40 ep
Thank you so much
0 0
Replying to Booklover_95 • Jan 25, 2021
Title Love Is Deep
Ok I'm still in the 3rd episode and I love it so far but the comment are making me slights queasy now :/
I don't think you should put much thought about the comments, because there are several dramas in here with low ratings that I loved! So watch for yourself :) Don't miss the chance!!
7 0
On Go Ahead • Jan 24, 2021
Title Go Ahead
Guys, it's 40 or 46 eps?
0 2
