K-Drama
Replying to smolstan2 • Feb 6, 2021
Title My Fake Wife
What kind of drama is lakorn?
Did you find this drama ? I really want to watch it but i can't find it .
2 0
Replying to AlienEyes • Feb 2, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
It's the same story it take place with them married and there baby boy .
It's not true I realized after I watched it a few times. Its disappointing.
0 1
Replying to AlienEyes • Jan 31, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
It's the same story it is about them after they got married with thier baby .
I was going by what I had read . That really sucks . Why make it well intended love 2 if it's a different story why not just make it a different drama . Makes know since to me . Why would they do that . Smh . It is a bummer .
1 0
Replying to AlienEyes • Jan 31, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
It's the same story it is about them after they got married with thier baby .
What ! That is messed up . How can it be well intended love 2 if it is a completely different story and why would it have the same cast . It makes know since. Why would they do that . It's bumming me out .I still think the trailer looks good .
0 1
Replying to Qu3enB3e • Jan 31, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
I'm legit confused ? This seems like a completely different story line. I mean I'm glad I get to see more of them,…
It's the same story it take place with them married and there baby boy .
0 5
Replying to Hime • Jan 31, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
I am kind of disappointed that this is not a sequel but a different story with the same characters....but I will…
It's the same story it is about them after they got married with thier baby .
0 5
Replying to AlienEyes • Jan 19, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love
Is this drama complete ? Where is it available to watch ?
Thank you . I will wait for it to complete then go over and watch it . I will add it to my plan to watch list :)
0 0
Replying to Koi apse pyar kyu karega • Jan 17, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love
I was worried how Takeru would play this role but it surprisingly suits him, Takeru can pull off the Shojou Manga…
Is this drama complete ? Where is it available to watch ?
0 2
On Ashes of Love • Jan 10, 2020
Title Ashes of Love
Ashes of Love is one of the first Asian dramas I have ever watched .I was searching for something to watch and I saw it and I had never watched anything with subtitles before that I really got into. but immediately I got into this I watched it over and over. I love the music and in it so beautiful. I love the cast the lead actors are very handsome and beautiful. The story is great I just really love this drama. It's worth the watch.
7 0
