News Replying to Slipperme • Jul 14, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I normally don’t like seeing men smoke ,have never liked it but it looks hot on Chicheng. 😂 He’s the first…
yeah... here...Looks so sexy ^^ we need to say that
2 0
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 23, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
how this good drama can only have a 12 episodes ..?? how they can finish all this stories in only 3 episodes left 😮💨😬
12 0
Replying to Xia Yan • Sep 23, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
the most peak point in this episode is the bl imagination of the employees that was literally hilarious how they…
haha I almost split water the best scene
8 1
Replying to Pretty bae • Jan 8, 2023
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
Gosh the tears I shed, I cried because it ended and the Ost Child was not helping either. So much love and gratitude…
the most beautiful ending 2023....not only cuz of story , but graphic, music , special moment and photos... masterpiece
4 1
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Jan 8, 2023
Title When the Stars Gossip
Recently Gong hyo jin got married 😅😅This is romance drama ML is lee min ho kiss scenes will be 🥵🥵Someone…
LOL He had no problem kissing with his tongue JI-HYUN JUN in Legend of the Blue Sea, this time she was also married and If i'm correct pregnant too:P
1 0
On Shopaholic Louis • Dec 15, 2017
Title Shopaholic Louis
good drama! First episode isn't very interesting, but every episode is getting better and better. Great OST, beautiful story and really moving last episode. recommend!
3 0
On Queen for Seven Days • Jun 23, 2017
Title Queen for Seven Days
Amazing drama, first historical drama which I watching with all passion after long searches. Now I give this drama 10/10 I hope that will be beautiful to the end and I will add this series to my best historical list.
3 0
On Snow Lotus • Apr 26, 2016
Title Snow Lotus
for me very boring drama , idea is good but all it's empty and mixed ...only 4/10
2 0
Replying to Enigma_J_S • Mar 21, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap
I can't seem to finish this drama. I don't have the urge or will to do so. I'm just not interested anymore. I'm…
yeah, i'm drop this drama at episode 13....it's boring and nothing special history.
2 0
On Lee Seung Gi • Mar 15, 2016
Person Lee Seung Gi
19 months without Lee Seung Gi ...:( I'm sad :( Faithing Lee Seung Gi and come back !
3 0
On Descendants of the Sun • Feb 17, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun
I'm waiting:D:D
1 0
