bro we are halfway done and only have one kiss lol, im so sad
I think it’s better to have fewer kiss/love scenes with a strong plot than many kiss/love scenes with a weak plot. From the GLs I’ve watched, it often seems that those with weaker plots include more kiss/love scenes to fill in the story
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. jane. oh my lord. if you've only watched gfn and you're reading this you won't get…
Yes, so true she’s very talented. But I wouldn’t call Janeyeh a horror actress. She only has one horror series and one horror movie she’s filming right now. I wouldn’t really count Homeschool or Gifted as horror, if that’s what you meant.
From 8.9 to 8.5? People are downrating this series just because their favorite GL doesn’t have a rating this high. Why are some GL fans so toxic? We should support other series and GL actresses too, not just our favs.
At least we have The Earth now, it's so good