Celebrity
WingedBean • Apr 26, 2026
Review Shine on Me
Amazing review, I agree with you 100 percent. The first 10 or so seemed promising but after that it felt like it was missing something. I truly dont understand all the hype over this drama. Im currently trying so hard to finish it.
3 0
Replying to namirobin • Nov 4, 2025
Title Eternal Love
the very drama that brought me into cdrama land ❤️
Same!
1 0
Replying to farZ • Aug 18, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Its been 2 months since I watched this but I still can't move on 🥲🥲
Me too! 😭
0 0
On The First Frost • Aug 18, 2025
Title The First Frost
Can someone spoil it for me , what episode do they finally get together? Im just starting episode 15. I know its a slowburn but im dying this back and forth between them (ML & FL) is driving me crazy lol
0 1
Replying to Bella Harold • Jun 8, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
how come they are enemies to lovers ?? I saw them getting married in first few episodes if I'm not wrong
Even though they get married, they dont like each other in the beginning. He sees her as an enemy.
3 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 7, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Just finsished this masterpiece and starting it over 24 hours later. Such a beautiful drama, would recommend.
10 4
On Blossom • Apr 25, 2025
Title Blossom
Loved this Drama for the first Half and most of the second half. But by the last 10 episode I was losing interest. Loved both the main leads, their acting was amazing!
1 0
