Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2021

Friends

Replying to Juno • 2 days ago
Not much related to the plot, but I've heard they cut down quite a lot of episodes. Now my take on this. Despite…
I have the feeling that from EP 39 they chopped off a lot of scenes , until then the drama had a good flow, but now ...
4 1
Replying to Rinno657 • 4 days ago
Yeah, there are a lot of fillers, to stretch the story and increase the number of episodes.
Yes and then in EP 39 they did a big time jump and didn't show us how her feelings developed, I really disappointed
2 0
Replying to tazmin98 • 5 days ago
don’t worry I don’t think the writers know what was going on either
🀣🀣
1 0
Replying to AmeliaPond • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
So we just jump the timeline where she really fall for him and dicide to consume their marriage
Yeah, but still ,it feels so off
3 1
Replying to RAGHAD • 5 days ago
Can you tell me why?
Because of episode 39? When yes , I can understand you 😒
1 0
Replying to AmeliaPond • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
So Episode 39 Timeline is very confusing to me.
So we just jump the timeline where she really fall for him and dicide to consume their marriage
2 4
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 15 days ago
I wouldn't worry too much about the airing schedule. This is alongside CCTV so it should be 2 per day until the…
Yesterday a lot of people wrote hier in the comments that today no episodes and from tomorrow only one , and the counter also showed yesterday more than one day
0 0
Replying to Avi • 16 days ago
Couldn't watch todays episodes and now I'm seeing the counter. I thought I could watch four tomorrow... 😭
What ? No... tomorrow no episode πŸ™ˆ
0 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Sometimes I just thank god it’s everyday atleast and not a Kdrama schedule of 2 per week πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
Oh yes ,but it was not always like that with K dramas,they had also a 1ep/ day schedule before.
1 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • 18 days ago
So are we thinking piggieback or bridal carry? πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„
Bridal? I think by Piggie back we should see her legs πŸ€”
5 0
Replying to Heila • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Episode 18 was insane!! Our ship is sailing at the end of it, look at Jinqi's eyes full of love and care for Lanxiang!!!
And he was carrying her in the End? I guess that's why they showed us the empty stairs where she sat before 😁
2 0
Replying to Sharzl • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I am still not able to watch ep 18 on kisskh.Why?Is the same thing faced by anybody else?
In 15 minutes should be there
2 0
Replying to Mimi • 19 days ago
I can't find Jin Qi's 3rd younger sister in the cast list. Is she not listed?
She is there as guest role
1 1
On Against the Current • 20 days ago
what time it will be ep 13 realesed ? i know that the timer hier is not correct , because it was sooner out in the last days too but when exatly? in half an hour from now or one hour from now?
0 2