Celebrity
On My Journey to You • Sep 17, 2023
Title My Journey to You
Ohh, what happened with the poster, the previous was better quality
2 1
Replying to 8888007 • Sep 17, 2023
Title Snowy Night Timeless Love
THE WRITTER OF LISTENING SNOW TOWER??? IM IN.
So after two years they still not started to film this and even the cast is not sure?
0 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Sep 17, 2023
Title My Journey to You
ok.. onto ep 9 - my current theory is here(Edit - , after completing ep 9- just completed ep 9.. lmfao.. good…
Now you didn't miss that,the answer will come later somewhere after episode 20
0 0
Replying to Sintako • Sep 17, 2023
Title My Journey to You
I visited the MDL hoping to engage in discussions about SGQ's character, but I was surprised to find that no one…
she was lying so much that I can not decide that anything was true what she said
8 2
Replying to AmeliaPond • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
How they were treated? Its again about this screentime shit or its something else?
😂😂😂
2 0
Replying to AmeliaPond • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
How they were treated? Its again about this screentime shit or its something else?
This is exatly screentime shit, because if you watch all episodes they had the more screentime, and also it was 4 main leads in this drama. This is just again fan stupidity. And you should not speak about other people name who are fan of these actors and actresses because not everybody think like you. I really think that these kind of stupid behavior from "fans"only make negative impact on the actors and actresses.
5 3
Replying to Prometeumoderno • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
i read that this drama was supposed to have 2 seasons, but with the way they treated shuxin and linghe we fans…
How they were treated? Its again about this screentime shit or its something else?
4 8
Replying to sakie • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Strange but I had a feeling what if ZhouMei was YWS's bio mom?🤪😱
i am wondering also if she is somehow bloodrelated to ZhouMei or even for the head of Wufeng ( but like she doesnt know about it)
0 1
Replying to My Journey to You • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
first episode first scene, the girl who is knocked out by YWS raven has the same voice as YWS, so some of us already made this guessing
2 2
Replying to fancy • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
So Dianzhu is the leader of WuFeng who was originally the leader of QingFeng sect. And the whole thing about QingFeng…
SGQ poisoned Dianzhu when she was already her discipline in Wufeng. The memory loss happened before. So she lost her memories and Dianzhu take her and told her that she is her discipline, then SGQ slowly regained her memories and poisoned Dianzhu. ( this is what she told if we can believe her)
2 1
Replying to Sasal • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
Can someone explain what this circle mechanism means? Where one chinese character appears in the middle? Ep 9…
Gong + 4 lines (Yu, Zhi, Jun, Shang)
3 3
Replying to AmeliaPond • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
I would say its a cliffhanger ending, I would not call this open ending 🤣
yeah from his expression I cant find out anything too
1 0
Replying to dearlittle1 • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Gong ziyu knew that even though jianghu is now not threatened by the wufeng sect because of the revelation regarding…
Only thing that was not a wang, because they killed all 4, it was a liang.
0 1
Replying to someone_anonymous • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
Well, I am little late to end this drama cause I am relishing each and every episodes. I just don't wanna end…
I would say its a cliffhanger ending, I would not call this open ending 🤣
1 3
Replying to Daisies • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
I'm on ep 19 and seriously I can't accept that stupid rules of the third realm's trial like wtf?? imo Gong and…
Just keep going with the episodes..
3 1
Replying to justpaul • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
She’s not a chi but they didn’t reveal her rank😭
she is a chi officially, she is smarter and probably learned more from Han Ya Si but she didn't wanted to became more than a chi because then she has to kill more
3 1
Replying to Jshock • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
I’m I the only one with 18 episodes even with vip?
with vip its 18 episode and in half an hour comes ep 19. you can watch all episodes if you buy the express package, but for example in my country the express package is not available
0 5
Replying to YESMISSA • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
I hope for a season 2 maybe in two years, because now the leads are all busy filming schedule booked, but i hope…
i dont think so that they planed season 2, maybe we can get an extra episode IF they alredy filmed it , but I have no hope
4 1
Replying to AmeliaPond • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You
What is that?
ahh thanks
0 0
Replying to AmeliaPond • Sep 16, 2023
Title My Journey to You Spoiler
What is that?
I watched but I still don't understand what you mean, so please tell me
0 2